or Connect

Posts by JayJay

Bryan Kest was here a couple weekends ago for a workshop. I opted not to go because I didn't want to miss my regular Ashtanga practice.Speaking of Ashtanga, I LOVE it. I practice Mysore every morning at 6 for an hour, and can now do a half primary with ease, though I do a led full primary every Sunday. It took a while to memorize the poses, but once you do, it provides mental as well as physical benefits. I like the studio, the regulars who attend, and the instructor is...
YES!!!!!!!!!!
UCONN off to a good start.
+ 20 = 26005
+infinity
Just tuned in to see Wisconsin lose.
Mario, Sorry for your loss. I've visited all the cities on your itinerary, and they're all wonderful and represent a good way to celebrate your mom's life. I don't really have recommendations, but instead want to wish you and your father a good trip and all the best as you cope with your loss.
I don't disagree. Although I hate UK and want to see them lose, I think they'll be too tough for Wisconsin to handle.
Disappointed that I won't be able to see the games tomorrow night. I'm hoping for a Wisconsin/Florida match up for the championship game. :fingerscrossed:
Wonderful news... Congrats!!!