or Connect

Posts by JayJay

Downtown Indianapolis is packed right now as people come to town for the games tonight. Tickets are reportedly going for as much as $5000.00. For us locals not going to the game the extra traffic is a huge headache.
We think alike. I hate both teams, but looking forward to a great game.
Hokie fan here, you know the rest ..... Will definitely be watching.
I've given up on these games tonight, they're too boring. Tomorrow night should be just the opposite of tonight. Can't wait for the match-ups tomorrow.
The Wisconsin game isn't any better. Badgers handling Baylor easily.
I can't miss breakfast, but usually do skip lunch. One or two Quest bars between breakfast and dinner keep me full during the day.
I do of course, but they are rampant here, and at times impossible to avoid. INDOT has been terribly negligent in filling them. In this particular case the glare from lights of oncoming traffic made it difficult to see them along that particular stretch of interstate.
Yes, the S63 each time, unfortunately. For convenience I get my tires from MB. I pull up, tell them the problem, and 5 minutes or less later I drive away in a MB loaner - C, E, or GLK. They deal with locating the tires and call me when the car is repaired and all cleaned up. Didn't hear from them today so I hope to pick it up tomorrow; if not, I'm not concerned because I still have the loaner. Excellent service from the MB folks.
Had to replace another tire because of a pothole, the third one in less than a month. I hit one last night on the interstate about sixty miles from home. Fortunately there wasn't an immediate blowout, and I made it home, but it did create a humongous bulge on the sidewall that made the car hazardous to drive.
Do you even lift, bro?