or Connect

Posts by JayJay

Well, I had to ask....
Sounds like a good plan. Good luck.
I was ticketed for an expired registration in Indiana the day after it had expired. This was several years ago before online renewal was available. IIRC, I was given 24 hours to renew it, and if I did, there was no fine and no points against me though there was a charge for a late renewal. It's been many years ago but I think this was how it worked here back then.
GF, not trying to be a jerk, but you were indeed guilty, right?
GF, glad you got the car back. Hope all is well with it.
@gf: Sorry to hear about your ordeal. Did you get your car back?
+ 25 (Monday) + 25 (today) = 45,280
I'm pretty easy-going, but blew my top when the MB service tech wrecked my car and they waited a couple of days to tell me. This happened about 10 years ago. They made me whole and I've not had one issue with them since then. Ironically, I've not purchased a car from them since my first MB 13 years ago, I've gotten better deals from MB dealerships elsewhere. Doesn't seem to matter to the service guys at all, I get top notch treatment including loaners with every visit.
You have to choose where to get gas in those parts wisely.Sounds like you traveled I-70; if so, why no stop to holler @ JJ in Indy? Disappoint. Glad your trip is going well.
+ 26 = 42006