or Connect

Posts by JayJay

+ 110 = 107,342
You know where you stand with me.
I had planned to order a S8 in 2012, but bought the S63 instead. The reason why is because the Audi sales guy was uninterested in helping me (the S8 hadn't made it to the states but was available to be ordered). I knew more about the S8 than he did which seemed to annoy him. I left, and he didn't even bother to write down my name or get my contact info. Turned out well for me in the long run.As for the E63, I test drove one a few weeks ago. Great car and fun to drive.
+ 100 = 107,057
We seem to be on the same MB purchasing cycle. Btw, I love those 20" wheels. Mine will be 19's as I need to run all-season tires and I don't want the hassle of switching from performance to all-seasons before and after winter. Other than the wheels mine should look like yours. Glad to hear you're enjoying yours.
Yes, I did get the parking tech. Awesome to watch the car either parallel park or back into a space on its own. It will drive itself as well.
Wonderful.I'm currently waiting on a 2015 MB S550 4matic, should arrive the end of this week. Iridium silver (my 5th vehicle in this color) with the extended exclusive leather interior, sport package, all the tech options, and many other goodies. Hate to see the S63 AMG go, but this week's snow alone has signaled that its time has come.
+ 100 = 106,767
This is what I do. Works well.