or Connect

Posts by Massachusetts

Thomas Pink French Cuff Dress Shirt 15.5 34 Classic Fit, Red White & Black Striped. Purchased at Thomas Pink, NY. This shirt was worn exactly one time and then professionally laundered (I bought a different size). Mint, like new. $49 shipped (CONUS Only pleas). No returns. Thanks.
NEW Allen Edmonds Black Shell Cordovan MacNeil Wingtips 10.5 D, Model 9177. Retail for $650 - I'm selling them for $322 shipped to CONUS. A wardrobe staple. Classic shoes. DETAILS Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes Wingtip blucher premium dress shoes with perforated brogue styling Lined Genuine Shell Cordovan upper made with Genuine Horween® Shell Cordovan Part of the Cordovan Collection of premium men's shoes Leather sole and combination heel 360...
Coronado Leather. Handcrafted from genuine Horween Chromexcel leather, this wallet easily handles everyday use and will develop a distinctive patina that only improves as time goes on. Reinforced with handsewn stitching across the bottom. Rare. A work of art. Brand new - never used. Made in USA. $69 + $6 shipping. Thanks
Used Tricker's Stow Boots from Leather Soul (Hawaii), Black Calf, Natural Edge, Commando Sole, UK10 (5 Fitting)= US11 (please know your size). One of the longest established shoemakers in England, Tricker's has established an outstanding reputation for manufacturing quality and as the maker of choice for heavy brogue Derby shoes and boots– sworn by style, durability and practicality. Made to last a lifetime. Leather Uppers Wingtip Brogue Detailing Storm Welt...
Used Church's Bristol Loafers, Blue Calf, Red soles. UK9.5G = US 10.5 wide, or 11 med. $99 + $15 shipping (CONUS only). Please know your Church's size. No box, no bags, no trees. Thanks
One of the longest established shoemakers in England, Tricker's has established an outstanding reputation for manufacturing quality and as the maker of choice for heavy brogue Derby shoes – sworn by style, durability and practicality. Built to the same exact standards, the Bourton brogue embodies living and walking heritage, with its heavy brogue wingtip detailing and half bellows tongue on the premium leather uppers, finished with a leather lining for a comfortable step...
Used Charles Tyrwhitt Conker brown Lindale Military boots with rubber Dainite sole UK9.5 equals US10.5. Used, but with a lot of life left in them. The pull tabs have been removed (because they got caught on the cuffs of my pants). Look great with jeans. Beautiful grain leather. Will polish up beautifully. $89 + $21 shipping. Will ship to the Continental US only. Thanks.
Excellent Salvatore Ferragamo Master Bit Loafers. Size 10ee equals a US 11. Beautiful loafers. $224 + $15 shipping. No box. No trees. Will ship to the Continental US only. Thanks.
New, never worn. Ray Ban Clubmaster Square sunglasses. Non-polarized. G-15 Lenses. Size 52 19. Unwanted gift. Comes with case and cloth as shown in the photo. Will ship to the Continental US only. $75 + $8 shipping. Thanks.
Lightly used ALDEN Indy 405 boots. Size 10 D/EE (wide), Trubalance last. Beautiful boots, hard to find size if you have a wide foot. $339 shipped (only to the Continental USA). I do not have the original box, but I will include the shoe bags. Thanks!