or Connect

Posts by Massachusetts

I just got the Cipresso Cap-Toe MTOs. Great design. Great color. Good call on the purple accents. However, the shell has a rough finish in places (see the close-up pic). Have any of you run into this before with Tricker's shell? It is rough / grainy vs. shiny. It doesn't seem to brush out. I have a note in to Richard but have not heard back yet. All of my other Shell is Alden and I've never seen this kind of grainy finish…..    
Brand new, ALDEN from Leffot, Natural Chromexcel Longwings. Never worn. Very hard to find. Beautiful shoes. 9.5 B/D Barrie fits a traditional US size 10. Natural CXL is a wonderful leather the color is totally versatile and goes great with denim, or khaki for a perfect casual look. With wear and care it develops a patina that looks lived in and rich and much better with age. Double Waterlock Soles. CONUS Only - I can not ship to AK or HI. $394 $383+ $23 shipping. ...
NEW ISAIA Blake Chelsea Boots in Black Grain with Dainite soles. US 10.5 (UK 9.5). The box is damaged, the boots are brand new. Beautiful and rare. Comes with plush purple ISAIA shoe bags. Please let me know if you want the original box (since it is very large and hard to mail). $365 + $25 shipping. NO RETURNS. Please check out my other listings. I can NOT ship to AK or HI. THANK YOU.
NEW Alden Chromexcel Wingtip Boots on the Plaza last. Very hard to find. Brand new / never worn. Originally from Leather Soul. Sold out. True-to-size 10.5. Medium width (B/D). Leather water-lock sole. In original box (which is a little bit banged-up), with shoe bags. Beautiful boots. Can be dressed up, or dressed down (look great with jeans). These are a steal! NO RETURNS. $509 $499+ $23 shipping. CONUS only. I can NOT ship to AK or HI. Please...
Guys, I am normally a Barrie 10 but just grabbed some Leffot Natural Chromexcel Longwings in 9.5 hoping those might work for me. They are a bit snug across the vamp. In your experience, do you think these will stretch and "give" a bit with some wear? Thanks in advance for any advice you might have……...
Don't look for society to give you permission to be yourself. Rock on, Munky.
NAMOR, Thanks for leading the charge on this. Here is my two cents: Model: Punch Cap Toe Color: Cipresso Last: 81 Welt: Brown Barbour Welt Stitching: Tan Outsole: Brown Dainite (having Blue Dainite would be a deal-breaker for me - sorry) Eyelets: Dark Brown (but I'm flexible) Lining: Would prefer Red, but I'm flexible (I am not a fan of blue) Pulltab: I'm flexible. Red or Tan or Light Brown would all work for me. Laces: I'm flexible. Thanks - I'm...
NAMOR, was this the make-up you recently did that ended up being the wrong size for you? I could go for Cipresso, cap toe, 4497 (if that is what is in the pic), dainite, antique edge trim, tan stitching, all brass eyelets……I'd be in, but I'm not sure I can be the "air traffic controller" on this GMTO (I'm heading out of the country for a bit)…….