or Connect

Posts by Massachusetts

Well done, Carson.
USED J. Press Herringbone Overcoat. No size tag, but fits like a 40 Long (or could be a 40 Medium if sleeves are shortened). Please compare measurements to a topcoat that fits you. No returns. I can only ship to the continental US. Beautiful, timeless, and classy. Can be worn with a suit or with jeans. $99 + $15 shipping This overcoat has a slim fit: I believe it fits like a 40 Long but please compare to a coat that fits you: 22.5 arm-pit to arm-pit; 21.5...
NEW Allen Edmonds Knightsbridge Boots 10.5 Black. On the AE 73 Last. Never worn. Please note: No box, but comes with AE shoe bags. Gorgeous boots. Can only ship to continental US. NO RETURNS. $222 + 17.50 shipping. Thanks. From the AE website: Knightsbridge - Chelsea Slip-on Men's Casual Boots by Allen Edmonds Rubber sole men's casual boots Chelsea style double side-gore wingtip boots Lined premium leather upper Dainite rubber sole and heel with split-reverse...
New Thom Browne Brogue Boots. New in box (please note - box is split on one end). Never worn. Size UK 10, US 11. Very rare - never on sale. Beautiful boots. These are a steal! Pebbled Grain Calf Skin Leather Double English Welt Leather Sole Metal Heel and Toe Taps Make in U.K. NO RETURNS - Please know your size. With box (which is damaged) and shoe bags. $579 + 25 Shipping (these are heavy); I can not ship to AK or HI. Please see my other listings. ...
Leather Soul.
http://www.shoehealer.co.uk/useful-information-trickers http://www.styleforum.net/t/154465/difference-of-trickers-stow-and-malton
Brand new, never worn. Bootmaker Edition Alpine Grained Calfskin, with combination Genuine Shell Cordovan saddle, makes this timeless pattern the perfect compliment to a well rounded wardrobe. Crepe soles are very comfortable and great for walking. Size 10 B/D on the Barrie Last (equates to a normal size 10.5). NO RETURNS - Please know your Alden Barrie size. No box and No shoe bags. I can not ship to AK or HI. $349+ $23 shipping Please see my other...
NEW in box. UK size 10, US size 11. Grenson Fred Boot in Black. The iconic Fred Boot takes the popular Archie shoe manipulating it into a taller heavier boot perfect for the wetter days. Boasting over-sized brogue punch-holes, goodyear leather sole and lace fasten, the Fred is a sound investment for longevity and durability from one of Britain's most loved shoe makers. Official Grenson Branding Grenson Logo To Inner Sole Leather Lined Brogue Style Fitting: G Lace...
I just got the Cipresso Cap-Toe MTOs. Great design. Great color. Good call on the purple accents. However, the shell has a rough finish in places (see the close-up pic). Have any of you run into this before with Tricker's shell? It is rough / grainy vs. shiny. It doesn't seem to brush out. I have a note in to Richard but have not heard back yet. All of my other Shell is Alden and I've never seen this kind of grainy finish…..