or Connect

Posts by Massachusetts

New Church's Grafton UK 9.5 G (Wide), US 10.5 Wide. Tried on but never worn. Walnut Nevada Calf with Dainite sole. On the 173 Last. Retail for over $800. $309 + $20 shipping. Paypal only please. Please know your Church's size and width (no returns). Will ship to the Continental US only. Shoe trees not included. Includes Church's shoe bags. I can ship with or without the Church's box. Thank you.
Alden Men's NST NFB Handsewn Vamp Calfskin Aberdeen Last Style #: 962. Size 11 B/D. One of Alden's most iconic styles. Brand new with box (see photo close-ups for condition). Never worn, minor marks from sitting in the box. First quality (not "seconds"). Box is ripped on one corner. No shoe bags. Currently $528 at Shoemart, $550 at Ben Silver. $255 plus $15 shipping CONUS only. Thanks
NEW Alden Men's NST NFB Handsewn Vamp Calfskin Aberdeen Last Style #: 962. Size 11 B/D (medium width). Currently $528 at Shoemart. From their website: "Norwegian front bluchers with handsewn vamps & toe seam. Careful handsewing on the last enhances the character of Alden classics. Dovetailed heels, full glove leather lined flexible pure vegetable tanned leather insoles. Unsurpassed for breathable comfort and long wear, it assumes over time the contours of your...
Very nice! How long was the wait on the MTO?
New (with small defect) ALDEN Model 962 Burnished Tan Norwegian front bluchers with handsewn vamps & toe seam. SIZE 10.5 B/D (Aberdeen Last). Careful handsewing on the last enhances the character of Alden classics, both oxford and slip-on. Dovetailed heels, full glove leather lined flexible pure vegetable tanned leather insoles. Unsurpassed for breathable comfort and long wear, it assumes over time the contours of your foot shape giving a truly custom quality to the fit....
I actually stopped in at the Grahame Fowler store in NYC for the first time three days ago. The shop is TINY, but the staff was very friendly and they had a lot of special make-ups, as well as some standard models (mostly with leather soles). Their prices are a bit high (so at the end of the day they are close to a lot of the UK prices after tariffs). I've also found Trickers in the US at Leather Soul (Honolulu and Beverly Hills), and at Haberdash in Chicago. LS...
Good info - Thanks. Do you know why Tricker's own website has been off-line for quite a while now? In the past, I've bought a couple things from their Jermyn Street Retail Store link, but now they are MIA.
My Re-Trickers came via UPS (maybe that's new for them)? So far, no bill. I've been whacked by FedEx in the past - I'm surprised the sellers don't care more. Leather Soul says they have some Tricker's on the way (mostly brown and burgundy, per B.Y.).
Thanks - those costs make me appreciate my recent Re-Trickers deal that much more......