or Connect

Posts by Massachusetts

Alden Shell Cordovan Full Strap Slip-on Loafer 10 C/E Model 684. Brown. Worn once (please see photos for condition - there are some subtle variations in color like in most shell shoes). Aberdeen last. Please know your Alden size since I can not accept returns. These retail for $645 on the Alden of San Francisco website. $345 here, plus $18 shipping. No bags, no trees, no box. PayPal only. Will ship to Continental US only. Thank you.
Brand new in box; Tricker's Black Calf Stow Brogue Boot. UK 10 (5 Fitting). Dainite Sole. Please know your Tricker's size since I can not accept returns. The original and still the best. These retail for $610 on the Grahame Fowler website. These are brand new - never worn. Come with Tricker's bags and the original box (which may be a bit banged up). Get ready for Fall. $365 plus $20 for shipping (these are heavy boots). PayPal only, Will ship to CONUS...
Brand new, never worn, Church's Meddon Brogue Boots. Size UK 10 F on the 108 Last. Please know your Church's sizing since I can not accept returns. This is a sleek elongated version of the Chelsea boot. This model is no longer made, and is very rare - it is a spectacular version of a wingtip boot. Micro rubber sole. Excellent quality. Please note - the photos make these look two-tone - these are all one color (a rich brown). Includes two Church's shoe bags, but I...
Brand new Chrysalis / Ben Silver English made pure wool herringbone tweed topcoat, olive and brown with an orange windowpane. French fly front with horn buttons, raglan sleeve and center vent. Bemberg and wool lined, with a zippered inner breast pocket, outer side pockets and traditional sleeve button trim. Marked as a size Size 46R (26 inches from armpit-to-armpit). 47 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of coat. The practical raglan sleeve model works well for either...
Thanks - I appreciate the info.
HenryIII, great minds think alike…….
The length is different as well…..
The shoe on top is the Wingtip boot that is supposed to be a 10 Barrie. The shoe on the bottom is a Cigar LWB  size 10 on the Barrie last. Clearly not the same.
Does anyone know what last the Alden for J. Crew Limited Edition Shell Cordovan Wingtip Boots are made on (model 44695)? They are no longer for sale on the J. Crew website. I just picked up a brand new pair on ebay that the seller had wrongfully identified as being on the Barrie last. My guess is the Grant last, but I am trying to confirm that. Thank you in advance to any Alden experts who can help with this.