or Connect

Posts by Massachusetts

Brand new Chrysalis / Ben Silver English made pure wool herringbone tweed topcoat, olive and brown with an orange windowpane. French fly front with horn buttons, raglan sleeve and center vent. Bemberg and wool lined, with a zippered inner breast pocket, outer side pockets and traditional sleeve button trim. Marked as a size Size 46R (26 inches from armpit-to-armpit). 47 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of coat. The practical raglan sleeve model works well for either...
Thanks - I appreciate the info.
HenryIII, great minds think alike…….
The length is different as well…..
The shoe on top is the Wingtip boot that is supposed to be a 10 Barrie. The shoe on the bottom is a Cigar LWB  size 10 on the Barrie last. Clearly not the same.
Does anyone know what last the Alden for J. Crew Limited Edition Shell Cordovan Wingtip Boots are made on (model 44695)? They are no longer for sale on the J. Crew website. I just picked up a brand new pair on ebay that the seller had wrongfully identified as being on the Barrie last. My guess is the Grant last, but I am trying to confirm that. Thank you in advance to any Alden experts who can help with this.
ALDEN NATURAL CXL INDY New, NEVER WORN. Marked as "seconds" but I do not see any obvious defects (please examine the pictures carefully). Size 10 C/E Trubalance Last (fits a normal to wide US 10.5). These appear to be from Leffot - they are the CXL model with the Commando Sole (very rare). Natural CXL is a wonderful leather - the color is versatile and goes great with denim, or khaki for a perfect casual look. With wear it develops a unique patina that looks lived in...
New Church's Grafton UK 9.5 G (Wide), US 10.5 Wide. Tried on but never worn. Walnut Nevada Calf with Dainite sole. On the 173 Last. Retail for over $800. $309 + $20 shipping. Paypal only please. Please know your Church's size and width (no returns). Will ship to the Continental US only. Shoe trees not included. Includes Church's shoe bags. I can ship with or without the Church's box. Thank you.
Alden Men's NST NFB Handsewn Vamp Calfskin Aberdeen Last Style #: 962. Size 11 B/D. One of Alden's most iconic styles. Brand new with box (see photo close-ups for condition). Never worn, minor marks from sitting in the box. First quality (not "seconds"). Box is ripped on one corner. No shoe bags. Currently $528 at Shoemart, $550 at Ben Silver. $255 plus $15 shipping CONUS only. Thanks