or Connect

Posts by Massachusetts

Pay no attention to the naysayers Steven - those are spectacular. Is the color even across both shoes (it's hard to tell from your photo).
Brand new, first-quality, never worn, ALDEN Alpine Grain Wingtip Boots 10 B/D (Barrie last, so they fit a 10.5 US foot) from the Shoemart. Style #: 44611H. I am selling these because I was able to purchase the same style boot (but without the speed hooks). From the Shoemart website: Bootmaker Edition classic wing tip 6 inch boot. Dovetailed heels, full glove leather lined flexible pure vegetable tanned leather insoles. Unsurpassed for breathable comfort and long...
Used ALDEN Cigar Shell Cordovan Longwings. Size 10 D, Barrie Last (fits a 10.5). Rarely worn. The eyestays have lightened up a bit and are a different shade than the rest of the shoes (I have not tried to treat this at all). Instantly recognizable as Cigar Shell. Beautiful and rare. These were NOT Seconds. PayPal only. No Returns. CONUS Only. With original box and shoe bags. The box is a bit shop-worn (like most Alden boxes). $579 + $19 Shipping. Thank you.
New Florsheim Zurich Bit Loafers 10 D. In box, with shoe bags. $155 + $15 shipping. No Returns. PayPal only, CONUS Only. Thanks
ALDEN Color 8 Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Boots NEW NEVER WORN size 10.5 B/D, true-to-size (identified as Grant last, by an employee of ShoeMart where I purchased these). These are "seconds" and I think I figured out the "imperfection" - I think it's a very slight / very faint "grain" on the right toe cap (you can see it in photo #5). To see it you have to look close right under a light. You can't tell when the boots are on (it's very hard to see even if you are looking for...
Zippy, Where did you find the great Teak Cordovan PTB's? Do they have a double leather sole? Thx
ALDEN Color 8 Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Boots NEW NEVER WORN size 10.5 B/D, true-to-size (Grant last, I think). These are "seconds" but with no obvious defects (see photos). I bought a pair of first-quality black shell boots instead and I see no difference in the quality (other than the "R" stamp). Beautiful boots. Save Big. Sole is 12. 5 inches long, 4 inches wide. No trees, no bags, no box. $479 $468 + $19 shipping (PayPal only, CONUS). PM me if...
Used Alden Toland Saddle Shoes. 10.5 B/D. Loden Green and Alpine Grain, from Unionmade. Model number 99249 (you can still Google these). These are on a True-to-Size Alden last (maybe the Grant) - the Unionmade website says Barrie but that is wrong. I know this because I ordered a 10 first (like my dozen other Barries) and these were clearly not Barries - I re-ordered the 10.5 and they fit true to size. Rarely used, well cared for. Shoe trees NOT included. $269 ...
BRAND NEW, never worn, Church's Meddon Brogue Boots. Size UK 10 F on the 108 Last. Please know your Church's sizing since I can not accept returns. These should fit a US 10.5 or possibly an 11. This is a sleek elongated version of the Chelsea boot. This model is no longer made, and is very RARE - it is a spectacular version of a wingtip boot. Micro rubber sole. Excellent quality. Please note - the photos make these look two-tone - THESE ARE ALL ONE COLOR...
Does anybody know where I can find Blue Bourton's without going the MTO route? The Tricker's website has them with the Commando sole only. Thanks.