or Connect

Posts by DocHolliday

There's like 20 of them in MC alone. Imagine the void that would leave -- we might have to discuss things instead of just buying things and showing pictures of the things we bought.
I like the shirt, just not with that suit.
Nice to see that a whangee umbrella remains essential for a well-dressed secret agent. Colin Firth's sporting quite a nipped waist in some of the shots as well.
Even this has not saved me, for I have discovered that chukkas fall prey to the granny knot just as easily as any other laced footwear. Imagine where I could have been in the world had I not gone down this dark path -- and how many fewer times I would have tripped along the way!Learn from my mistakes, gentlemen! Learn from my mistakes!
What exactly would a computer have done back then?
This misses the point of the CBD thread. Here there is no deciding, only accepting.
Now overrated. SF moves slowly at times, but it gets there in the end.
Made for a jaw-dropper of an ending, didn't it? Best episode so far this season.
Who's left to be jaded? Seems like most discussions these days are about acquisitions and affiliates. I'd have thought there was less complaining than there used to be, rather than it being the new fashion.
I blame leather for my shoes not fitting properly in the same manner I blame silk for my bad tie choices. Toms from here on out.