or Connect

Posts by DocHolliday

There's a non-affiliate thread on the front page right now called "scammer alert," which has been there since at least yesterday, and we've had endless discussions of artisans who haven't delivered after accepting money. So it might be helpful if you could elaborate on the acceptable parameters of that sort of conversation (though this thread probably is not the place for it).
I don't like the bright red in that context at all.
I was oddly happy to see Bert live to see the moon landing. Recalled the secretary born in a barn, and it made a memorable exit for his character, especially with the post-mortem message to Don. "Bravo" indeed. Some fine work by Roger too, saving Don and screwing Harry simultaneously, though it stretched credibility that Cutler would be so transparent about Don so soon after Bert's passing. The special effects of Ted's plane exterior were shockingly bad -- really pulled...
There's like 20 of them in MC alone. Imagine the void that would leave -- we might have to discuss things instead of just buying things and showing pictures of the things we bought.
I like the shirt, just not with that suit.
Nice to see that a whangee umbrella remains essential for a well-dressed secret agent. Colin Firth's sporting quite a nipped waist in some of the shots as well.
Even this has not saved me, for I have discovered that chukkas fall prey to the granny knot just as easily as any other laced footwear. Imagine where I could have been in the world had I not gone down this dark path -- and how many fewer times I would have tripped along the way!Learn from my mistakes, gentlemen! Learn from my mistakes!
What exactly would a computer have done back then?
This misses the point of the CBD thread. Here there is no deciding, only accepting.
Now overrated. SF moves slowly at times, but it gets there in the end.