or Connect

Posts by MrCooke

The shoulder fit of the jacket is standard -- it does *not* have the rigid, square-cut look of the one in the runway photo.
- I will consider any and all offers. Send me your best price! THOM BROWNE. NEW YORK. - Extremely rare jacket from the Fall 2008 runway collection - Size 1 - Vertical stripes in light gray, dark gray, and dark navy - 3 button closure - Buttoned sleeves SELLING FOR LESS THAN RETAIL - Hand made in USA - 100% wool - Dry clean only - Featured in the Barneys New York catalog - Originally retailed for $3,105 at Bergdorf Goodman in NYC 100% AUTHENTIC - Free shipping
- I will consider any and all offers. Send me your best price! THOM BROWNE. NEW YORK. - Extremely rare jacket from the Spring 2010 runway collection - Was originally a Size 2; I had it professionally tailored to fit a Size 1 - Black base with white/silver polka dots (depending on how the light hits them) - 3 button closure - Buttoned sleeves SELLING FOR LESS THAN RETAIL - Signature red, white, and blue tag on the back neck - Made in Japan - 100% wool - Dry clean only -...
- I will consider any and all offers. Send me your best price! THOM BROWNE. NEW YORK. - Rare jacket from the Spring 2012 runway collection - Size 0 - Navy base with white double-stripes that change direction from vertical to horizontal - 3 button closure - Buttoned sleeves SELLING FOR LESS THAN RETAIL - Signature red, white, and blue tag on the back neck - Made in Japan - 100% wool - Dry clean only - Very hard to find 100% AUTHENTIC - Free shipping
- I will consider any and all offers. Send me your best price! THOM BROWNE. NEW YORK. - Rare jacket from the Fall 2011 runway collection - Size 1 - Red, cream, and navy buffalo check/plaid pattern - 3 button closure - Buttoned sleeves - Signature red, white, and blue tag on the back neck SELLING FOR LESS THAN RETAIL - Extra boxy cut/silhouette - Made in Japan - 100% wool - Dry clean only - Very hard to find - Purchased at the Thom Browne boutique on 100 Hudson Street...
- I will consider any and all offers. Send me your best price! THOM BROWNE. NEW YORK. - Rare jacket from the Fall 2013 runway collection - Size 2 - Black-and-white houndstooth quilted star pattern - 3 button closure - Buttoned sleeves - Signature red, white, and blue tag on the back neck SELLING FOR LESS THAN RETAIL - Quilted/puffy fit - Made in Japan - 100% wool - Dry clean only - Very hard to find - Purchased at the Thom Browne boutique on 100 Hudson Street in...
Quote: Originally Posted by NAMOR one of my coworkers saw the red/white/blue grossgrain and asked what brand the shirt was. I replied Thom Browne. he followed with 'is that a Tommy Hilfiger ripoff?' That deserves more than a face-palm. That might be the single worst thing I've ever heard. (You should've socked him in the jaw.)
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBaronSays I need to speed this up. What's the rush? The plot thickens...
A leather jacket costs more than my car... I'm sad. My question: what do you do for a living? Hedge fund billionaire? Oil tycoon? Even though I agree that 95% of this stuff is absolutely heinous, I think the reason so many posters are bashing this thread is because no one likes to feel "less than." This guy probably makes more money in one month than the rest of us do in one year, so there's an instinctual reaction to try to tear him down. If the clothes were this...
Could you please provide measurements for the Thom Browne hooded Mackintosh jacket? In particular, I'd like to know the chest (pit to pit), the length (back of collar to bottom of hem), and your best estimate of the shoulder (I know there aren't seams). Thank you!