or Connect

Posts by khoumphonh

do you happen to have a 7.5D in the brown?
For the bean boots, do you know the size comparison either to Clark's desert boots, wolverine 1000 mile or Nike's? Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
do you know the size comparisons between these with wolverine's 1000 mile or clark's desert boots?
do you know the sizing comparison to wolverine 1000 miles or clarks desert boots?
just picked up a pair in beewax from banana republic for 50$ loving these pair but they run big i prosume because i went down an entire full size. the break in is somewhat painful the first day or two but these definitely will be my all day every day shoes.
yea i went pretty hard on them. cycling, hiking and working on cars. i didn't want to invest in fixing what originally was a crotch blow out that spreaded all the way to right under my ass, because it's pointless to me to put more money into repairing it than what i bought it for and for the back pocket tear was because i was carry a metal wallet in it for the longest time and it finally tore completely.
i'm new to the forums and i've been working on the gap selvedge for a little over a year and a half with about 3-4 washes and 2 hot soaks.
it's my first time on the forums. i've been working on the gap skinny selvedge for a little over a year and a half with 3-4 washes and 2 hot soaks.