or Connect

Posts by shadowgo135

Junya Watanabe Comme des Garcons Black Leather Boots w/ Side Zips Size: S ~ 7.5 - 8 US Insole: ~ 25 cm Heel Height: ~ 3.5 cm Height of the Boots: (including heel): ~ 20.5 cm Used: Check Pics for Condition Made in Japan Comes w/ Dust Bag No Box Looking for $312 USD shipped in continental US.
Undercoverism A/W 11' Antidevil Security Strapback Cap 100% Brand New Never Worn All Black Cap White "Antidevil Security" Print Across Front Black Leather Strap w/ Undercoverism Embossed Black Gunmetal Closure System Looking for $130 USD shipped in continental US.
Undercover S/S 99' "Relief" Collection "Working Class Hero" Black High Density Cotton Work Jacket in Medium One Large Flapped Chest Pocket & 2 Hand Warmer Pockets in Front One Large Inner Chest Pocket Double Zip and Top and Bottom Velcro Closure w/ Button Neck Heavy Undercover branded riri Zips 2 Button Sleeve and Back Unlined Includes Spare Button Shoulder Width: 48cm Chest: 54cm Length: 73cm Sleeve Length: 62cm Asking $275 -> $250 USD shipped by paypal gift or + 4%
Undercoverism Double Rider from SS11 in Black. Size: 2 Length: 63cm Shoulders: 41cm P2P: 49cm Sleeve: 63.5cm Looking for $1200 USD shipped in continental US. Paypal gift or add 4%.
My first TOJ just landed in LAX and got retained by customs w/ the reason being "other." Anybody know how long I have to wait b4 it gets released and if I'll have to pay a fee? :'(
That ma-1 looks perfect artishard. Mind posting your height, weight, suit jacket size for my piece of mind?
anyone own the slow vintage hoodies in size small and can comment on the sizing and fit for them? can't decide on whether i should purchase an XS or S as i've heard some say to size down and others to go true to fit. i own one of the slim shirts in small and fits me perfectly if that helps.
anyone own the slow vintage hoodies in size small and can comment on the sizing and fit for them? can't decide on whether i should purchase an XS or S as i've heard some say to size down and others to go true to fit. i own one of the slim shirts in small and fits me perfectly if that helps.
how are the fit on these? tight or loose for a size small?
have you sold these yet?