or Connect

Posts by Mildly Consumptive

Sorry, I've been away for a while and my jokes might be stale. I was referring to this:
plus ça change...
Is this the guy that makes those ties?
I've been away for a while. Can someone tell me what the last 410 pages were about?
I've never been to CEGO, but a few years ago I bought shirts from MyTailor and a couple local shirtmakers to compare. The Mytailor shirts finished a close second place in construction quality, and first place in fabric selection, value, and overall fit and style.The thing is, you can only order one to start, and after you get the fit sorted out, you can start ordering them by the bunch. So you probably won't have 6 shirts ready in two months.
It looks like they took an old man's golf shoes and painted them with AIDS.
What is all this then?
Quote: Originally Posted by yjeezle i'm finally turning it around... played bogey golf today... That was my plan for today, but it didn't quite work out that way. I'm pretty sure my putter is broken. Or like, I have a child's putter or something.
Quote: Originally Posted by MrG I do have to say, it's nice to finally be at a point where I can say "OK, X is solid, but I need to work on Y and Z." Until recently, I needed to work on everything from A-Z. It is nice to get X sorted. Then you fix Y, and think all that is left is Z. But by the time you fix Z, you find that X no longer works. Repeat until the end of the golf season or you break a club in frustration.
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta yeah teh course is definitely more of a challenge than it should be, in theory. I mean there are courses that are much more challenging yeah, and its not intimidating per se its just the layout and like three holes thatll fuck you up. that and the smell of sewage on the 11th. <3 public courses! What's the slope rating on the course?