or Connect

Posts by Mildly Consumptive

Surely that's their US web price converted into Canadian dollars including customs, and not their actual retail price.
I imagine it will make me look like Robert Shaw in The Taking of Pelham One-Two-Three: but am afraid it will make me look like Martin Balsam from the same film:
Set some goals. Make them specific and measurable. Make them related to a sport you play. What's that? You don't play a sport? Time to start. Once you've got some goals, then make a plan. Once you have a plan, just follow it. If you don't know anything about sports, exercise, or training. Then you'll need to read a couple books to start.
Ridiculously awesome? Or just, you know, ridiculous. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Black-Watch-Reversible-Trench-Coat/ML00414,default,pd.html
I know. I kid. royal blue would be great.
Are these RJ Weldon buttons? Most handsome.
Nice. Needs a rug though.
Sadly no. I am still suffering under the worst winter ever in the Great White North. Is Evergreen nice? I feel like my club won't open until Easter at the earliest.
Does anyone here like to play golf?
You could play the Links at Spanish Bay. Half the price of Pebble Beach and designed by Tom Watson.