or Connect

Posts by the jonathan

Hello all, decided to do some closet cleaning. I just want these out of the closet so make me an offer, the worst I can do is say no. ***EDIT: sorry guys, I have no idea how to move these pictures around to make them in the correct order. Feel free to PM me if you want additional pictures or measurements or have any general questions, etc. Up for sale are: 1. Dior MIJ Black Raw 19cm sz.30 hemmed to a 30. Wore these lightly to class for a summer, no fades and barely any...
Hey guys, just got my black 1000's from STP in the mail and was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions on whether or not I should keep these seconds based on the damage. These images all come from the left boot tongue. I'm worried about two things, the first one obviously being that tear, but the second being the condition of the leather based from those images. It feels really moist to the touch and kind of has the same appearance as my really old and...
thanks! its actually a navy v neck i threw on to go to costco. I guess it looks black in the picture
beanie/opening ceremony/uniglo vneck/bb chinos/gats suggestions?
pm sent.
asdfghjkl;'
asdfghjkl;'
asdfghjkl;'
bump abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
bump blah blah blah