or Connect

Posts by ike_hiking_boots

No. I was being facetious. Superdenim have now added a description to the garment, zero info when the garment was originally shown online.The collar on the Filson is ridiculous.Contest appear to have stock.If End say they only have 1 in stock that's all they have.Someone on this forum needs to get professional help.
Price drop: £180 + shipping.
Mr. Hare Miller Shoes; Colour: Dark Brown Size: UK 9.5 - US 10.5 - EU 43.5 Spring/Summer 2014 Collection. Amazing quality shoes, suitable for both formal and informal occasions. Dark Brown with a burnished toe. Brand new in box. Size: UK 9.5 Shoe length: 31.9 cm, width: 10.9 cm. These are a little bit snug for me across the arch/width so a good for those with narrower feet. If you have a regular width feet these will be a better fit for a regular size UK 9 or US...
I must be looking at a different website! Where does it say donegal wool?Can someone answer why the Everest Parka "Twist' is £500 less than the EP Indigo or Black Navy?Agree, the new site is very clunky. I like 'arty' pictures but would prefer to see product photos of the garments.BTW: You have to press Load More Items to see everything - very easy to miss this.The Donkey jacket stands out - but if the collar is sewn down - well that sucks.Coastal Command looks great -...
I purchased a pair of the linen trousers from SS14. Do you have a link to the item?The waist measurements are not correct on the MH website.
What do you think it's made of? Polyester?
When does the new store open?
they will def sort you out if it's only just been pulled, but if you wait to long it will get more difficult for them to track it down.
MH doe sell both black and brown shoes and boots. Personally I 'm not a huge fan of her footwear for men; yes it's good quality but I think there's a lot more interesting stuff out there for the money. Black shoes with a Navy suit works fine but it's considered more formal. Brown shoes with a Navy suit also works but it's considered informal or more casual. I generally prefer brown shoes but if I was wearing dark grey I would probably wear black shoes.
A lot of people say that but it's really not a rule. Black and navy do work.I fairly sure I've seen MH mix Navy and Black, not often though.