or Connect

Posts by ike_hiking_boots

Don't feed the Trolls.
is there an official list of CP colours? Archiles appear come in an array of off-whites and the stores seem to have different descriptions for the shades of white. there now appears to be a warmer white in the collection.
the Manchester & Leeds online stores have a better selection and pricing - please elaborate?Army gym pays premium for location...and it's a dismal experience in the tiny store - hardly describe the Army Gym as a tiny store, and if they had more space what exactly would they fill it with?My experience of the Army Gym has been great, very helpful, enthusiastic and knowledgable staff, a credit to the brand (and I'd hardly call myself a N.C. fanboy). It's a very nice...
it got sold a couple of days ago as I was also thinking about picking it up but wasn't totally convinced it suited me. the discount was pretty good but with import duties it would of bumped up a bit higher than I wanted to pay. It's quite a nice coat, as you'd expect from MH, but its not particularly substantial, only really suitable for mild weather.
What is Cheaney quality like?
Member althanis has been added to your Block list. You may need to refresh the page to hide their posts. Another Member on to the list.
This post is hidden because the user is in your block list. Did I put somone on my T. W. A. T. list?
there's also a thread just for Kylie Minogue discussion
If the goods cost even a little bit more locally then you are always better off buying domestically as overseas return shipping is usually expensive. I have to return a jumper to Sweden this week and the return shipping works out close to $30. Check ENDS returns policy, they offer free returns for the UK and I heard Zizzou had to return a Shearling Coat to them from the States a few weeks ago and they covered the cost of the return - they arranged a Courier Collection....
230 what? Pounds, shillings or pence?