or Connect

Posts by ike_hiking_boots

Westley Richards only sell this style in an F fitting.Does anywhere else in the US sell this shoe in an E fitting? Let me know?
that's so deep, thanks for the insight, you've awoken something in me I never knew was there…
usual American humour which is not unsurprisingly very funny - probably not aware that the French speak a different language to us Brits and often get lost in translation.
Joking aside, I am struggling to find anything at 80% off.
No don't know why stores are dong this but I can try and take a guess.Agnes B. Customer Service is shocking BTW, I contacted them 3 times, over 3 consecutuve days to ask why the garment I was interested in was not being offered in the Sale on the UK site – I just got an automated response but no actual reply. They just refused to answer or acknowledge my legitmate question. Of course the item sold out so I wrote them a really 'furious' message, here is their reply:We thank...
Have recieved an email Need Suppy Summer Sale Up To 80% Off. Would like to know what is 80% off? All the Sale prices appear not to have moved.
discount for US = 60% + additional 20% with code.UK = 50% and no additional 20% code.both include free shipping.I see this happening not just with LNCC but with lots of other European based E retailers.the most contemptuous of rcent was Agnes B discounting certain garments @ 50% for everywhere accept the UK. UK customers still had to pay full price for the same goods offered at half price for EU/USA. same stock shipping out of the same warehouse.
Coupon code "SS16CLEARANCE20" can currently not be added to your cart.
Read the description.
Extra 10% off Sale at Mr. Hare: http://www.mrhare.com/sale/ use code: HARE10 some items are already marked down 70%.