or Connect

Posts by Flyswatter

Nice collection, tchoy! Can't say the same about Claghorn's. I'd only buy one of his... the Hober, which he doesn't even like...
No one said you have to like "big lapels". But the narrow lapels are factually and patently too slim for your build; you should go with the normal 3.5" lapels, at least.And even if you like your jackets "super fitted", this can still be accomplished without being too tight. And I don't roll my eyes at tapered pants, as I prefer an 8.25" opening.You need to learn the difference between "slim, but properly fitting" and "trendy and too tight."
Did you miss the disclaimer?"Our size advisor may recommend a smaller size than you are used to, because we prefer a more tailored look. However, if it's too fitted for your liking, we're happy to exchange for another size. Shipping on returns is free."
^ I'm young, too. I'm 25. Preferring a wider lapel has nothing to do with age and everything to do with taste. You seem to have fallen for trendy, fashiony gimmicks, unfortunately. But don't fret about it too much, as you're hardly the first on this forum to do so. But really though, even the skinny lapel trend is on its way out. Many fashion brands, such as Tom Ford and Suit Supply, have been doing wide lapels for a few years now. Also, preferring "a touch too...
Man, looking at the fit of your trial jacket, I can't believe you changed ANYTHING about the shoulders, chest, waist, or lapels. The trial fits you better in those regards than any of your MTM suits. Did Kent hire someone incompetent to provide MTM feedback, or did you just ignore their advice?
Get a black/white Glen plaid tie, like this: This is a classic wedding tie, and will go perfectly with your navy suit, white shirt, and black shoes.
This is the best looking jacket I've seen in this thread. The fit is spot-on, I love the color, and the details (wide lapels, ticket pocket, 3r2) are great. So just to be clear, this jacket doesn't just have the "unpadded" shoulder option, but it is completely deconstructed, correct? So no canvas or padding at all?My next major purchase will be the KW navy nailhead jacket (with MTM adjustments if needed), which is unconstructed. I'm in the process of losing some...
Drake's 3.5" navy tussah: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281370773645?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 PM me here if interested.
Tie is brand-new with box. Retails for $195. A rare 3.5" Drake's tie. Slightly slubby. Unlined and untipped with hand-rolled edges. Asking $110, shipping included in U.S. Edit: It seems I have been unfairly and unreasonably banned from StyleForum without cause or warning, so I can't view PMs. If you're interested in purchasing this tie, see my eBay listing and contact me through eBay. We'll work a deal:...
irock7777, you had the chest and waist taken in after you received the jacket? Isn't this like your fourth KW MTM suit? Seems like those measurements should be nailed down after 1 or 2 iterations, at most. Anyway, I agree with New Shoes; the jacket is too tight now. Lapels bowing, obvious pulling at the button...