or Connect

Posts by Flake

Many thanks to Gabriel and the team at Sko. Now looking forward to Christmas in July (or whenever!)
MH71In for three as well
Got my black calf Arrans in under the wire!
No experience with the Calesonia, but I recently had a jacket made up in Moonbeam and will absolutely have another done at some point. It's my new favorite. Soft, warm, and you really can't seem to make it wrinkle. Great for travel.
Steed's house style has a fairly full drape cut, similar to what you would see in Slewfoot's pics. They do a have a drape cup option in their MTM (I just ordered one last week, with a DB waistcoat and full canvas option). Vox's jackets are generally done with less drape and more open quarters than their usual house style. That said, Edwin seemed pretty open to making just about any modification I asked about in MTM. (Fwiw, this was my first mtm with steed, and I am curious...
ChrisLet's talk about that linen when we get together in Dallas in a couple of weeks. Sounds like it might be just what I am looking for!-Rob
Seems normal to me. But then, I'm committed to two G&G MTOs right now (plus another MTO) and soooo close to pulling the trigger on the black Arran, so I might not be a good one to listen to ...
What's the weight on the blue barley corn?
"Sort of"
Got one GMTO and one MTO in with SkoAB this month and seriously thinking about getting that black calf Arran as a third MTO. Would blow most of my shoe budget for the year and it's not even halfway through February yet. Might have to push that Gallway mto order to 2016...