or Connect

Posts by gusvs

[quote=jamaican;1603658] Quote: Originally Posted by gusvs... [URL=http://imageshack.us [/url] I think the next foray into the world of wingtip may be an EG like the one in Gus's pic above - what is the name of that EG model please? Inverness. I have them in black as well. I think they are absolutely gorgeous on the 888 last.
Quote: Originally Posted by forex These are sick boots,I am +1000
Quote: Originally Posted by speedster.8 Nice selection! Good to see the basics in brown shoes covered This picture confimed my need for an other full brogue ... Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 Great great shoes. Beauties. Thanks! Quote: Originally Posted by jjl5000 JL sale... (shoes look too light due to the flash) Nice! [quote=Ged;1601404] Quote: Originally...
Quote: Originally Posted by jjl5000 Beautiful collection! Thanks Quote: Originally Posted by jimmyoneill Wonderful shoes, two EG's and a C&J's? Correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrphrog Are these Albany? Lichfield on 82 in Burnt Pine.
A few of mine (not brand new though):
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido & today's impulse purchase (that's 2 in 1 week!) I was on my way to pick up the GO Sport EVO GMT (never can have too many GMTs, also my GMT IIc is still with my ex..) & just could not warm up to the GO SE GMT.. The polished surfaces are too shiny for me & even though the bracelet is a marvel in execution, I just felt conflicted with the round & hard surface design.. So I walked out with something completely...
Quote: Originally Posted by Poshak Man This thread would be a good place to capture others experience in matching Saphir or other makes of shoe creams to various EG leather colors. I agree, it would be very interesting to know what colors everyone have used and what the results were.
I have normally only used conditioner and then wax polish for my shoes. However, reading a lot of threads here on shoe care, it seems that most poeple recommend a shoe cream to nourish the leather. So, I thought I should get some Saphir MdO creams for my shoes, but I am not sure about which colors to order for: 1) EG Dark Oak antique 2) EG Burnt Pine antique Any advice appreciated. //G
My latest Fray, a Christmas present for myself [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]