or Connect

Posts by gusvs

Excellent, thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi i love my Panerai, and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone, but by "sports" watch do you mean you need a chronograph? because the model you posted wont fit the bill. but it does look "sporty" so if that's what you meant then it's all good. Looking "sporty" is enough for me Quote: Originally Posted by agent86a As others mentioned, you posted a photo of the IWC 3706. I'm a big...
Thanks everyone for your inputs! Hmm, seems we have a draw at the moment... Would anyone say there is any bg difference between the Panerai PAM48 and the IWC 3717 in terms of quality of the movement? Quote: Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty Of those two I would immediately pick the IWC (though I'd prefer a standard Mk XVI or XV to the chrono). Having said that, they're such different watches I'm quite surprised at the pairing - you really don't have any...
Today I have only one watch, a JLC Master Geographic. A very nice watch indeed, but too dressy for casual wear sometimes. Now, I am looking at something more sporty. I have two candidates (my budget is up to 4000 EUR): 1. IWC Pilot's Watch Chrono-Automatic (371701) on leather strap or steel bracelet): 2. Panerai Luminor Marina Automatic 40mm (PAM 00048): I have considered the 44mm Panerai as well, but I have small wrists, and the 44mm just looks...
Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRogers Have all your EGs got that curved stitch at the back on the heel? I have three pairs and all just have a straight bit. (Bought in 2008, all MTO) Yes, all of mine do. Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Beautiful and perfect for cords. Thanks! Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Sweet. I bet Manton is still waiting for his MTO Oundle, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by JonB27 ^Wow very very nice! Quote: Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 Gusvs The heavy antiqueing on the front is a nice touch and smart choice on the metal front plate Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Gusvs - those are INCREDIBLE. Quote: Originally Posted by william You speak the truth. Gorgeous...
My latest acquisition, just arrived:
Quote: Originally Posted by greekonomist Why can't more companies, like Vass or Lobb (hint hint), have pleasant and useful websites like that? E-commerce +1 What is it with clothing/shoe companies and their poor (or non-existing) websites? Lodger's website is an excellent example of how a simple but informative website can look like.
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy +100...A beautiful shirt! Quote: Originally Posted by Spatlese Beautiful shirts, gus. Quote: Originally Posted by Shirtmaven the make a beautiful shirt. I am not a fan of the natural buttons on white ground shirts. for some reason that is the trend these days in Italy. Quote: Originally Posted by Rhoads Absolutely...