or Connect

Posts by gusvs

LOT SOLD. I have to make space in my closet and am now selling 20 of my ties. All ties are very lightly used, some even never used at all. I sell all to one buyer. Price for all, including worldwide shipping: SOLD 1-5: All Borrelli silk. Widths in cms (L-R): 9,5 - 9 - 9 - 9 - 9,5 Back: 6-10: Borrelli, Borrelli, Borrelli, Holliday & Brown, Barba. All silk. Widths in cms (L-R): 9 - 8,5 - 8,5 - 8,5 - 9,5 Back: 11-15: RLPL. First is wool, the rest are silk. 2nd and...
Rolex Sea-Dweller ref 16600 (previous version).
Quote: Originally Posted by medtech_expat Phillip just sent me a preview of my new kicks. Will post detailed pics once they arrive. Very nice! Probably my next commission.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl exactly. thank you for bringing it to the table. I figured you would join in
Quote: Originally Posted by Pliny Care to elaborate? - on the shoe quality, and the experience.. They do look tempting although yours are a particularly nice example. Some SC look a bit stylistically out-there to me I just find the finishing to be a bit more refined. Can't comment on the leather quality yet.
I have both EG and GG and must say I find them equal in terms of quality. Recently I went this way though, and doubt I will ever go back to EG/GG: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=3909 Definitely a step up!
I just wanted to inform everyone in Scandinavia that Mina will be back in Stockholm on Saturday Mar 19th. If you are interested, send me a pm. Pics from fitting my to follow!
Exactly the same thing happened to my #8 longwings after wearing them just a few times. I bought them from Tassels in Hong Kong and e-mailed them about the problem a few weeks ago, but have not received any reply yet.
Quote: Originally Posted by tchoy Congratulation on your first pair of Saint Crispins, some how I don't think they'll be your last pair. Thanks & I am afraid you are right.
Quote: Originally Posted by LynahFaithful The real name of the last pictured above, is "chiseled." This is exactly what I specified in my order. Anyhow, I am extremely satisfied with how they came out.