or Connect

Posts by gusvs

Thanks everyone for your inputs! Hmm, seems we have a draw at the moment... Would anyone say there is any bg difference between the Panerai PAM48 and the IWC 3717 in terms of quality of the movement? Quote: Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty Of those two I would immediately pick the IWC (though I'd prefer a standard Mk XVI or XV to the chrono). Having said that, they're such different watches I'm quite surprised at the pairing - you really don't have any...
Today I have only one watch, a JLC Master Geographic. A very nice watch indeed, but too dressy for casual wear sometimes. Now, I am looking at something more sporty. I have two candidates (my budget is up to 4000 EUR): 1. IWC Pilot's Watch Chrono-Automatic (371701) on leather strap or steel bracelet): 2. Panerai Luminor Marina Automatic 40mm (PAM 00048): I have considered the 44mm Panerai as well, but I have small wrists, and the 44mm just looks...
Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRogers Have all your EGs got that curved stitch at the back on the heel? I have three pairs and all just have a straight bit. (Bought in 2008, all MTO) Yes, all of mine do. Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent Beautiful and perfect for cords. Thanks! Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Sweet. I bet Manton is still waiting for his MTO Oundle, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by JonB27 ^Wow very very nice! Quote: Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 Gusvs The heavy antiqueing on the front is a nice touch and smart choice on the metal front plate Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Gusvs - those are INCREDIBLE. Quote: Originally Posted by william You speak the truth. Gorgeous...
My latest acquisition, just arrived:
Quote: Originally Posted by greekonomist Why can't more companies, like Vass or Lobb (hint hint), have pleasant and useful websites like that? E-commerce +1 What is it with clothing/shoe companies and their poor (or non-existing) websites? Lodger's website is an excellent example of how a simple but informative website can look like.
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy +100...A beautiful shirt! Quote: Originally Posted by Spatlese Beautiful shirts, gus. Quote: Originally Posted by Shirtmaven the make a beautiful shirt. I am not a fan of the natural buttons on white ground shirts. for some reason that is the trend these days in Italy. Quote: Originally Posted by Rhoads Absolutely...
Quote: Originally Posted by esque I'm so envious. That is a truly beautiful shirt Quote: Originally Posted by JoelF Awesome. And the packaging alone is worth whatever you paid. Quote: Originally Posted by Miguel Alvarez Nice shirt though. Thanks all!
Quote: Originally Posted by Miguel Alvarez I'm not so sureabout that though. The boxes i had got all the time looked all like the one gus got. Nice shirt though. Hmm, I think Kent was joking...