or Connect

Posts by gusvs

Quote: Originally Posted by Sam Hober My compliments to your wife. She is talented and made a nice choice of prints. Thanks David. The "how-to" guide on your webpage was a great help!
^ Looking very nice! Congrats!
Quote: Originally Posted by sartorialexecutive Beautiful shirt. Which fabric is it made from? Thank you. I do not know exactly, it was from a "Finamore special" book, but I think it is Carlo Riva.
Quote: Originally Posted by 630 So I drew a little bit of inspiration from this thread and picked up a couple of different gingham fabrics from Walmart for my girlfriend and I to try the same thing. What kind of process/stitch did she use? She basically just looked at my other pocket squares, and also at this guide from Sam Hober: http://www.samhober.com/howtomakeapo...cketsquare.htm
Quote: Originally Posted by mack11211 Is the first one a Liberty of London print? Regardless, very nice, all of them. Thanks everyone for your compliments, they make my wife very happy! Yes, they are all Liberty of London prints, as a matter of fact.
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS +1 I'd love to see a close-up of the needlework. What kind of thread did she use? Some close-ups of the second one she made. The thread is a simple cotton thread from IKEA.
Quote: Originally Posted by Harrydog [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] This is an amazingly beautiful shoe Did you ask for that particular sole?
Thanks everyone for your compliments! I will try to get some close-ups of the handwork and post soon.
Quote: Originally Posted by California Dreamer Love it. The rolled hems look good. What size is it? It's 30x30 cm.
My wife made me this pocket square in cotton. It is her first attempt, but rather nice I think. Next up are these three cottons: After this, I hope she will agree to do some linen and silk ones as well