or Connect

Posts by gusvs

Quote: Originally Posted by LynahFaithful The real name of the last pictured above, is "chiseled." This is exactly what I specified in my order. Anyhow, I am extremely satisfied with how they came out.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Medtech and NSM are killing it! Really awesome... most attractive Italian garments that I have seen on this board. +1000! Can't wait for my first fitting in March!
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD Nice. Jacket or suit? Jacket. Not mature enough yet to go the suit route in a donegal
Quote: Originally Posted by LanceW This is fantastic. Any details available? Hardy's worsted Alsport, 13oz.
Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD Blue Donegal is P&H? Yes indeed.
Mina is making these up for me as we speak:
Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon Congrats ^^ those are stunning - and that shoe box! :P Quote: Originally Posted by kev777 Christsakes they are wonderful !!! Have they been bloody varnished Quote: Originally Posted by medtech_expat Wow... just beautiful. Enjoy and wear them in good health! Quote: Originally Posted by Slewfoot gusvs - killer Saint...
My newly arrived (and first pair of) Saint Crispin's: I can really testify to what others have said about Mr. Car; he has been a true gentleman and a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process.
Hi all, Mina have now set the dates for her visit to Stockholm - she will be here Nov 19-21. Please send me a PM if you are interested to meet with her.
Come on guys, we only need to be one more now!