or Connect

Posts by gusvs

Quote: Originally Posted by Kempt Beautiful shoes and definitely something I'd sport, but I don't envy you when it comes time to polish! +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Spatlese I believe that photo is from SF member gusvs, so he can comment on the particulars of the jacket. I saw this first now, because I hate black blazers myslef and did not bother read this thread before. My blazer in the picture posted is dark navy, and nothing else.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Good God, his site makes my eyes hurt. - B +1. I'm not epileptic, but I almost had a seizure.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido My dealer had (I now have) the IWC 3536 BNIB + OEM divers velcro strap! I am so stoked, can't wait to post in my WAYWRN post today.. Sweet! Looking forward to your pics! BTW, what happened to your TopGun?
I like the Sea-Dweller myself.
Quote: Originally Posted by nakky did these a few months ago abit of a pain, but not too bad once you get going. Very well done! Any more pictures?
Quote: Originally Posted by Miguel Alvarez pics of my latest acquisition Very nice, congrats!
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanC Those look nice. How's the fit/sizing on them? Price? They are slim fit, I sized up one size for a more relaxed fit. I paid 3990 JPY (about 40 USD).
Quote: Originally Posted by Pengranger Beautiful! More info and pics?
Quote: Originally Posted by Miguel Alvarez nice purchase gus. I must admit i'm not a big Rolex fan, but when i walked passed my AD saturday the 16622 and 16570 tempted me. Walked out with a Reverso GD though. Failed the " no purchase club, march" thing. Up until 3 months ago I always said I would NEVER by a Rolex - then someone on here recommended the SD, I looked closely at it, and here I am...... I am extremely happy with it, it's clean,...