or Connect

Posts by gusvs

Quote: Originally Posted by NORE My EG Midforts after a year and a month of wear. Still constitutes p0rn, no? Very nice! Except for the soles, they look brand new!
Quote: Originally Posted by CrackedCrab gusvs your SC 522's are beautiful, enjoy them. Here is a pic of my 522s in shell cordovan in the wild. I had a great experience ordering with Philip Carr also, what a gentleman. [[SPOILER]] Thanks. Your pair looks very nice too!
Quote: Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx -Impressive collection Quote: Originally Posted by NORE Noice! Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ^ #WINNING Thanks guys!
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Pink I'd love to see some more pictures of that St. Crispin mod. 522. http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...postcount=3909
Shoe circle, clock-wise from 9 o'clock: G&G Thorpe MH71 Rustic Arran Borrelli by Santoni, tan C&J Weymouth 337 Dark Brown EG Banbury 808 Mink suede EG Oundle 888 Burnt Pine EG Lichfield 82 Burnt Pine EG Inverness 888 Dark Oak EG Dover 888 Dark Oak Alden Longwing, Barrie last, in Grain Cordovan #8 for Tassels in Hong Kong C&J Aintree 337 Black EG Inverness 888 Black Carmina Loafer, Simpson last, Brown Suede for The Armoury in Hong Kong St Crispin mod. 522,...
Beautiful jackets Mina! Please post some photos of my jackets when they are finished! See you in May again in Stockholm!
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Back to CBD today. I apologize about the crappy quality of the pictures. It seems like the blackberry camera has trouble getting in focus on fuzzy flannel... Wow this is all very good! Is the flannel Minnis 0304?
Quote: Originally Posted by forex Thanks,I thought so. Btw,I was thinking to get Thornproof 62016 but yours convinced me that it is too dark,will get 62015. I have a jacket in the works by Mina in 62015. It will definitely be a favorite of mine.
Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo Which edition is it? I'm just getting stuff about Japan at the 28-35 mark. Me too.
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 Looks great to me; i've worn that exact same colour scheme. Probably not AS comfortable as something sized up more but he's in great shape and the cut is great. +1