or Connect

Posts by gusvs

Dover in Dark Oak on 888. I've worn them a couple of times.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl the trees are criminal. Don't worry, they're getting replaced asap!
Cross-post from Armoury thread: I received these puppies today! Thanks to Alan and the team for fantastic service, both in terms of fit advice as well as fast shipping!
I received these puppies today! Thanks to Alan and the team for fantastic service, both in terms of fit advice as well as fast shipping!
Why not go visit Mina (Napoli Su Misura) in Naples instead? It's within your budget and she does not mind at all if you bring your own cloth, should you do so. Also, you will have the biggest benefit of all: visiting Naples!
I continue making space in my wardrobe and next up is an Allegri black slimfit trench coat with wool lining. Size: EU 46/ US 36. Lightly used in very good condition. Measurements: Body Length: 100 cms (39,3") Shoulder Width: 44 cms (17,3") Chest: 54 cms (21,2") Waist: 51 cms (20") Sleeve Length: 65 cms (25,6") Material: Shell: Cotton (66%) - Polyester (34%) Lining: Wool (50%) - Rayon (33%) - Polyester (17%) Price: (475) --> 425 USD including shipping (price when new...
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi if these are the ones you're getting rid of, i'd like to see the ones you're keeping. a lot sale usually means someone's trying to get rid of less desirable stuff along with good stuff, but every one of these ties is very much worth having That's why it's such a bargain
LOT SOLD. I have to make space in my closet and am now selling 20 of my ties. All ties are very lightly used, some even never used at all. I sell all to one buyer. Price for all, including worldwide shipping: SOLD 1-5: All Borrelli silk. Widths in cms (L-R): 9,5 - 9 - 9 - 9 - 9,5 Back: 6-10: Borrelli, Borrelli, Borrelli, Holliday & Brown, Barba. All silk. Widths in cms (L-R): 9 - 8,5 - 8,5 - 8,5 - 9,5 Back: 11-15: RLPL. First is wool, the rest are silk. 2nd and...
Rolex Sea-Dweller ref 16600 (previous version).
Quote: Originally Posted by medtech_expat Phillip just sent me a preview of my new kicks. Will post detailed pics once they arrive. Very nice! Probably my next commission.