or Connect

Posts by gusvs

Quote: Originally Posted by chobochobo Which edition is it? I'm just getting stuff about Japan at the 28-35 mark. Me too.
Quote: Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 Looks great to me; i've worn that exact same colour scheme. Probably not AS comfortable as something sized up more but he's in great shape and the cut is great. +1
3/18 Price drop!
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton It's Minnis, still available, got through Andrew Rogers. The suit looks great! Do you remember which book the fabric is from and maybe even which number? By the way, how would you compare your Solito vs NSM?
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha these look like that have a HaF? Correct
Dover in Dark Oak on 888. I've worn them a couple of times.
Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl the trees are criminal. Don't worry, they're getting replaced asap!
Cross-post from Armoury thread: I received these puppies today! Thanks to Alan and the team for fantastic service, both in terms of fit advice as well as fast shipping!
I received these puppies today! Thanks to Alan and the team for fantastic service, both in terms of fit advice as well as fast shipping!
Why not go visit Mina (Napoli Su Misura) in Naples instead? It's within your budget and she does not mind at all if you bring your own cloth, should you do so. Also, you will have the biggest benefit of all: visiting Naples!