or Connect

Posts by gusvs

Great jackets Bill. Looking forward to fit pics (after summer though, I guess).
Parker, very nice jackets! That tan Loro Piana is amazing! Quote: Originally Posted by Parker I have a few more things that I'll try to take some pictures of if anyone's interested. Yes please!
Very nice tie and pics NOBD! Thanks for sharing!
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Whose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though Vermont Sunday seersucker on Memorial Day weekend. Click for larger size if you wish. Rare hat photograph in the regular WAYWRN thread. - B This looks great Bill! MBT?
Quote: Originally Posted by TC (Houston) Sweet jeezus I want that jacket. Very nice. +1 Excellent jacket!
Quote: Originally Posted by Lonneker Interesting; must be my monitor. Are they slightly curved or straight? Slightly curved.
Fantastic stuff! Next I'm expecting a Donegal dress
Quote: Originally Posted by Lonneker Very nice Are the collars all the same or is there a slight variety? Thanks. All the same collar.
Quote: Originally Posted by banis Great jacket Banis!
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Gusvs, great stuff. Makes me very happy to see new people enjoying Mina's work and her business growing as much as it has. Quote: Originally Posted by UpperWestie Gusvs, can't really add anymore compliments here other than that your fits have convinced me that I'm definitely going to get in touch with Mina for her next trip. Thanks guys. Since I got quite a few PMs...