or Connect

Posts by gusvs

36507 in the wild:
Quote: Originally Posted by theyare Had all my EGs out tonight - trying to come up with the color for my next acquisition. I'm looking to get a punch cap/ adelaide (Lichfield, Canterbury, Midfort)Would like a warm brown, but not too dark. Right now thinking burnt pine (same as the Dovers below), any other suggestions? [[SPOILER]] Very nice collection of EG's! How about something in suede next?
Quote: Originally Posted by NickPollica Hi Mina - when in May will you be in Stockholm? Hi, May 28th. PM me for more info.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido A navy Panama was sighted I may have sinned today.. Certainly can't be worse than me not buttoning up my BDs or commissioning a 1B SB BlazerSuit Loro Piana "The Wave" cloth..
Quote: Originally Posted by CaymanS @ zbromer - whole thing looks great, including the shoes (IMO.) +1, looks fantastic. In fact, so good I ordered a suit's length of 0520 just now which will be sent to Mina as soon as it arrives!
EG (I'm biased though with two pairs of Inverness myself). However, I'm not sure it would look as good on the 202.
Manton, did you get this made up yet? Any chance of some pictures? Thanks!
I would also be very interested to see something made up in this fabric, it seems to be an intereting shade of blue.
Did anyone try these trees from Saphir? The description says they are light and suited for travelling. http://www.valmour.fr/cleaning-produ...ees-saphir,545
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Very nice shoes, thats a great color. You should probably have posted in the shoe damage thread instead of starting a new one, but nice shoes nonetheless. +1