or Connect

Posts by gusvs

Most certainly!
Not sure about their default, but my softest collars from NSM are quite different from Matuozzo.
They used to have Riva, but stopped after Riva's price increase last year.
I have plenty of shirts from both NSM and Matuozzo, as well as other Neapolitan makers (Finamore, Borrelli etc.). Matuozzo is by far the best in terms of fit, fabric selection and craftmanship. However, for the price I think NSM are hard to beat. The problem for me with NSM shirts is that they lack some of the best fabrics (Riva, Anderson etc.) and that I cannot get the same soft collars as with Matuozzo. I buy from both Matuozzo and NSM and will probably continue to do...
Eddie, that overcoat is amazing! I'm ordering mine on next NSM visit!
I actually just compared that pair with the new pair, and they seem to be of the same heel construction. Anyway, I guess I will know in a few months how they wear over time.
Depends on which lasts you compare. StC use UK sizing, they have a conversion table on their website: http://www.saint-crispins.com/download_six.html
Well, I hope not. My other StC's have the same (just checked), nothing I ever noticed as uncomfortable in any way. It does not feel like it forces inversion at all.
+1, totally agree. Great looking shoes by the way. I guess it is the classic last they used when adjusting for your foot?
Thanks guys!No (at least I did not ask for it). But they feel great!