or Connect

Posts by gusvs

Unfortunately she does not carry Riva or G&R...
Yes, it's very Neapolitan in terms of construction (obviously, since they are made there).Fit is great, not as slim as Mina's, but I asked them to make them "Liverano style".
Correct, first thing I noticed myself also
Cross-post from the Liverano thread: Picked up five bespoke shirts last Friday. Top three are G&R, bottom two Riva:
Thanks guys!Yes, I am very satisfied with the collar.
Had my second fitting Friday in Florence. Also picked up five shirts: Top three are G&R, bottom two Riva:
I am about to commission my first bespoke overcoat from Napolisumisura. The styling will basically be very similar to Taka's Liverano coat (as worn by Alan from the Armoury below): Now to the fabric. I have decided to go for a medium grey herringbone fabric, and have narrowed down the selections to Harrisons (600 gr), W Bill (635 gr) and Dugdale nr 6305 (760 gr). Dugdale nr 6305: http://www.dugdalebros.com/Our-Ranges/Coatings-Bunch-138/ I like Harrison's...
I will not make it any longer than the house style. I believe Antonio cuts most garments himself.
Thanks! I'm really looking forward to the next fitting in a month.
Ordered my first Liverano last week; Harris tweed jacket, flannel pants and some shirts. Fabric: First fitting: Beautiful scarves on display: Taka-san: