or Connect

Posts by gusvs

Wow, looks great Eddie. When are you going back for the finished garment?
Here you go:
Thanks. For the first commission they normally have two fittings, and for consecutive commissions usually one will do. I had my measurements taken beginning of January, first fitting that same week and then next fitting in mid Feb. I don't know how quick they can make the whole process, for me it was depending on my Florence trip schedule.
Thanks! Will do my best to get some pictures taken soon.Thank you. The fabric is a Harris tweed they had in stock. It was rather old, but I will see if I can get more details from Taka and check whether it would still be available.Thank you!
X-post:Picked up my first jacket in Florence last week, as well as a couple of odd pants. Jacket fabric is a green-brownish Harris tweed. Ordered in January, fittings in Jan and Feb.Pants are in cream flannel and dark olive cotton. [[SPOILER]] Fit pics to follow later on once tweed season kicks in here in Sweden... not too far away I'm afraid...I also had fittings for a mid grey suit and a mid blue jacket.My impressions with Liverano:They are a true pleasure to work with,...
Picked up my first jacket in Florence last week, as well as a couple of odd pants. Jacket fabric is a green-brownish Harris tweed. Ordered in January, fittings in Jan and Feb.Pants are in cream flannel and dark olive cotton. [[SPOILER]] Fit pics to follow later on once tweed season kicks in here in Sweden... not too far away I'm afraid...I also had fittings for a mid grey suit and a mid blue jacket.My impressions with Liverano:They are a true pleasure to work with, and...
+1
From Phillip directly, but he does not take on new direct customers anymore I believe.
Yes. For me ordering from Phillip has been extremely smooth every time. Proforma invoice confirming all the details of the order, and always delivered ahead of schedule.
2-3 months.