or Connect

Posts by gusvs

X-post:Picked up my first jacket in Florence last week, as well as a couple of odd pants. Jacket fabric is a green-brownish Harris tweed. Ordered in January, fittings in Jan and Feb.Pants are in cream flannel and dark olive cotton. [[SPOILER]] Fit pics to follow later on once tweed season kicks in here in Sweden... not too far away I'm afraid...I also had fittings for a mid grey suit and a mid blue jacket.My impressions with Liverano:They are a true pleasure to work with,...
Picked up my first jacket in Florence last week, as well as a couple of odd pants. Jacket fabric is a green-brownish Harris tweed. Ordered in January, fittings in Jan and Feb.Pants are in cream flannel and dark olive cotton. [[SPOILER]] Fit pics to follow later on once tweed season kicks in here in Sweden... not too far away I'm afraid...I also had fittings for a mid grey suit and a mid blue jacket.My impressions with Liverano:They are a true pleasure to work with, and...
+1
From Phillip directly, but he does not take on new direct customers anymore I believe.
Yes. For me ordering from Phillip has been extremely smooth every time. Proforma invoice confirming all the details of the order, and always delivered ahead of schedule.
2-3 months.
Thanks mate!
Actually, I convinced them to start coming to Stockholm in 2010, and it has grown consistently since then.
Yes they do. Send them an e-mail, they always reply within 24 h.
I agree, classic last is the way to go.609B will be great on the 116!