or Connect

Posts by gusvs

You're absolutely right. The upside, though, is that they are flexible to change design upon request (at a surcharge of course). One interesting thing: I spoke to Ethan of the Armoury a couple of weeks ago. Apparently they are having Koji Suzuki designing shoes for StC (a few of them already have appeared on the Armoury's blog) Best of two worlds!
Often if you ask me. I have had several mistakes on my MTOs. They usually correct them though. Anyway, the constant mistakes are what draws me away from EG to StC instead, where I have never had anything wrong, and always delivered earlier than promised. Nonetheless, I still think EG has some of the best looking shoes available (styles and lasts) and therefore will continue to buy them I'm afraid...
That looks really nice Eddie! The pants are fantastic!
Wow! Which side will you go with?
Very nice, congrats!
Congrats, great shoes (and pictures)! I also have the Inverness on Dark Oak - extremely versatile shoe. Probably my most used shoe when I come to think of it.
+1
Thanks! Yes, they do, but apparently there is a Weymouth II as well. I know, because they made (and shipped) the Weymouth II for me first by mistake. Weymouth II looks more like the Chelsea.
Thanks. Mink suede.