or Connect

Posts by gusvs

That looks very good David! Moonbeam certainly is a favorite of mine - excellent fabric!
Everyone needs them Thanks! Well, they all get their wear time... no waste here.Thanks!
Autumn brings out the boots...
Had some time to do this today Open in new window for larger size pic. Back row L-R: Alden (Leydon), Alden (Barrie), Carmina (Uetam), Carmina (Simpson), C&J (337), C&J (337), EG (888), EG (888) Middle row L-R: EG (888), EG (888), EG (82), EG (808), EG (888), Santoni for Borrelli, StC (Chiselled), StC (Classic) Front row L-R: Vass (F), StC (Classic modified), StC (Classic modified), StC (Classic modified), EG (888), EG (888), EG (82), G&G (MH71) I know, I need loafers...
For the StC classic last I have found that sizing down 0.5 from EG 888 UK size is a perfect fit for me, meaning if you're UK8E on 888 I would go UK7.5F in StC (note that StC standard width is F, however for me sizing down to E with some last modifications has been best, but this is highly individual obviously).
Come to think of it, you are probably right!Was there any particular reason you went with shell, other than looks?
The wholecuts look great (the ones on the platform picture above, right?). Do you think they fit more comfortably due to the fact that they are shell, which tends to give more?
+1
Beautiful coat and fabric, congratulations!
Thanks Chris for your comments. The styling I actually prefer as it is. Taka's (Liverano) coat was my inspiration (http://cdn.styleforum.net/0/09/097225a4_505.jpeg), and although I knew it would not come close to his coat, I believe I have come as close as I can with NSM. I will make some minor adjustments, such as the belt in the back and possibly lengthen the coat a bit.Yes, the flaps came out at different angles, as well as (according to me) too low.