or Connect

Posts by pollapo

sdf
sdf
sdf
ugh 38R and I would get it in a second!
thanks everyone, will check out wempe NJ sales tax is 7%, i don't think tax difference will be much? Even though discounts for rolexes are hard to get, I heard some SAs let you bring down an amount equal to the sales tax. Or they may just laugh in my face. i'll give it a shot though
will be in nyc for the summer and interested in milguass gv. just google searched but there are so many stores...can anyone recommend reputable watch stores in manhattan?
no stripes or checkers willing to pay
what do you guys think of this suit? would it be appropriate for work? http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/THIER...K/sts/sr_men80
staple colors. Preferably dark navy. I should also mention i live in london
sorry i posted this on the main forum, but need a super quick reply... I'm about to buy a Navy RLBL 40R online but realized the trouser size will be a 34 waist. I'm normally a 31 waist and wear a 38R but with RLBL i need to size up. Will a good tailor be able to appropriately reduce the waist size without distorting the design of the pants at a reasonable cost? I'm worried that even if i reduce the waist from a 34 to a 31 the pants will still be fitted for a bigger...