or Connect

Posts by pollapo

Hmm it was never that tight in the thighs, fr me it was the groin area where it was too tight. I have skinny legs though.
Yeah, the thighs have stretched a lot. It was the most uncomfortable spot and no room in the crotch at first but I've done a lot of 'lunges' and also stuffed the insides overnight to artificially stretch them out...
Hi all, I'm looking for a fit critique. Below are the Petite Standard's in Sz 28. I sized down from my normal ~29-30w I've worn them for about a month so far, and still understand they will stretch. However, not sure if it fits my body type very well. But from the front picture, it makes it look like I have hips/curves like a girl...which is quite off putting. Hopefully the knee area will stretch to compensate. Has anyone else experienced this?
af
Hi I'm trying to downsize my wardrobe and am debating selling one of my leather jackets, but can't decide. Some days I like one, and other days, I prefer the other. Honestly it's 50/50. Came here to get some feedback... The first one is a bomber/leather jacket from Dior Homme, size 46. Second one is a moto biker leather jacket from Ralph Lauren Black Label, size M. The fit for the Dior is more snug, and RLBL is a bit more loose, but both feel exactly same on the...
xx
sdf
sdf
sdf
ugh 38R and I would get it in a second!