or Connect

Posts by utexas

If we're keeping a tally or anything, I'd sort of like for this thread to get its sticky back, too.
I don't think AE will be discontinuing these anytime soon. You could call them directly (although, it is better to get sized in person). You could also order them online at Nordstroms and Amazon.
What brands can you recommend for well-made slim fit, plaint-front trousers? BB Milano has already been suggested, but they don't appear to be selling dress pants in that cut anymore. Any other ideas?
I have one Supima OCBD from the Black Fleece line. I dry it on low, and haven't noticed any shrinkage yet. Quote: Originally Posted by Green Lantern Do you like the Black Fleece line better? I was wandering thru NM and the clearance rack was full of em...at end of clearance. I guess a lot of folks don't believe the hype. I'm with you on that. I don't think I'll be buying any more.
I bought this sport coat from BB a few months ago. It's made out of cotton, which I'm not crazy about, but the fit is just about perfect. I've worn it maybe four or five times, no alterations, and I've just now noticed the worst "puckering" in the back, as though it's grown a spine or something. ("Puckering" seems like the wrong word, but I don't know how else to describe it.) This pic is way overexposed, but it really highlights the problem: I took a few more pics...
Quote: Originally Posted by easy_golfing which model of BB suits is the slimmest, not including GF? Milano
Quote: Originally Posted by divitius What color sport coat other than navy do you think would look best with mid brown ('coffee colored') wool trousers and light blue OCBD on someone with lighter skin? Thanks. Spoo rocked this combo a month ago.
^ Oh, well don't I feel like a jerk now.
Quote: Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits Where do you work that requires you to wear black on black? Waiter?
Quote: Originally Posted by Guero If it helps, I'm on the hiring committee of a very large firm. Any interest in hiring a judicial clerk from Houston?