or Connect

Posts by Chris Waffles

How thick is the french terry sweatshirt? I'd like a medium-weight crew, but this seems to be more of a lightweight sweatshirt. Can anyone compare it to a Todd Snyder or American Giant sweatshirt?
I wore these jeans during the fall, but sadly they don't fit anymore. They have been cold washed and hang dried. They are in great condition, with really the only sign of wear the small fraying on the back right pocket where I kept my wallet. Any indigo loss is very minimal. Size 31/34, in a nice slim straight fit. Retailed $175, asking $85 $75 $65 $60 $55 plus shipping USPS priority. These current Bonobos jeans are the closest to this particular...
Sad to see these rivets go, but they are just too tight for me. They have been worn but loved and only cold washed and hung dry. They are the original metal button rivets and are buttery soft from good use! Measurements here: Waist: 16" Rise: 8" Inseam: 33.25" Thigh: 10" Leg Opening: 7.5" Asking $65 $60 $55 $50 $45 $40 plus shipping USPS Priority
Bought this shirt on eBay a few months ago but I just can't wear the red like I thought I could. It was worn once or twice by the original owner and not at all by me. It has been cold washed and hung dried. Here are the measurements, as provided by Epaulet Chest Sleeves from Back Sleeves from Shoulder Collar Shoulder Length 21" 36" 26.5" 16.5" 18.5" 30.5" Asking $95 $85...
This is a great pair of Epaulet chambray pants in their Rudy fit. Unfortunately they just don't fit me anymore, so I have to sell them! They are a size 30 and have been worn less than 5 times. They have been cold washed and hung dried. Check out the size chart for measurements. Retailed for $165, asking $105 $95 $85 $80 $70 plus shipping in the U.S..
This is a great pair of Naked & Famous Weird Guy jeans in Deep Indigo Selvedge denim. They have been worn sparingly and washed, so while there is some indigo loss there don't seem to be any noticeable fades. Size is 31 and the inseam has been unaltered (about 34). Asking $75 $65 plus USPS Priority shipping.
This is a great chambray shirt! I purchased it unaware of RCP's brand sizing, and was only able to wear the shirt three times as it is just too small for me. The shirt is marked a medium, but fits more like a slim small or extra small--see the RCP website for more sizing info. The chambray is soft and the shirt has a spread collar. There is one sleeve button missing, but the replacement is on the shirt hem and will be easy to fix. Retail was $155. Here's the link to...
The measurements are identical to the current Epaulet Walt pants (as shown in the link above). Sorry I missed your reply, my notifications were out of whack.
SOLD This is a great pair of Epaulet Walt trousers in 100% wool olive/tan windowpane pattern. They have never been worn, and the tags are still attached. They are a size 30 waist and have not been altered. You can see the pattern in the close up photo--it's a simple olive with tan windowpane. Bought these pants a while ago and forgot about them--now that I found them they just don't fit Asking $150 $135shipped USPS Priority anywhere in the U.S..
Selling this pair of Outlier New Works Slate grey pants in size 31 because lifting has made them too slim for me! Condition is good--there are a few threads split on the rear seam (see photos) but the seam is triple stitched, so it is very unlikely it will come loose. This could be easily fixed by a tailor, and there are no other issues. The pants have not been altered, inseam or otherwise. http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/new-works.html Asking $100 $90 $80 $75 plus...