or Connect

Posts by Dakota rube

A young understudy - who fancies himself a modern-day version of youthful Rube - leaves shortly for an extended Australian adventure. He has only a one-way ticket, and no real plans or itinerary. Any Australian members care to serve as some sort of safety net for him? PM me if you're feeling parental, or life guardian.
wow. I've been mulling my own sliding belt dilemma since I pulled the corduroys out of their summer hibernation. (Why didn't I think of coming home to StyleForum for an answer?) Although I'm dying to know WHY the belt moves; why it moves only to my left; and why it occurs only when I wear corduroys? BTW: Happy Thanksgiving, gents. Nice to see the forum is operating without me.
Who?
I was under the impression Jobs died. Huh.
Her kids are in their 50s.Shit, she was OLD when I first met her.
I went to college with two of Marilyn's kids.One is now a judge; the other a wheel with WSJAnd here I sit waiting for delivery of my new CA medical weed.
Jeezus, guys. I feel like Tom Sawyer crashing his own fucking funeral! I got recruited to go back into the advertising business. A regular paycheck and a fucking awesome benefits package was just too good to pass up. And there is this hot 20-something who apparently had her eyes open for a thin, nicely-dressed and groomed grey haired guy. She told me she's never been tongued like I do her.
Any such discussion that doesn't include me is a page one error.
You sure she wasn't talking about sperm?
You don't have an ex-wife, do you?