or Connect

Posts by erpet

Stay with the white shirt. Light green shirt does not sound very nice and remember: combining different greens is really dangerous (well, SF dangerous). White PS is also good - an alternative colour could perhaps pick up something in the check of the suit?
Stay with the white shirt. Light green shirt does not sound very nice and remember: combining different greens is really dangerous (well, SF dangerous). White PS is also good - an alternative colour could perhaps pick up something in the check of the suit?
Falke Lhasa, although a bit short. It is possible that Falke have other models in wool/cashmere blend that are longer.
I don't know the snooker dress code, but I assume you should wear the pants that are the most comfortable.
Cords or moleskin trousers. It's all about texture. Avoid worsted at all cost.
1) Khaki is a colour. It is thus not possible to wear black khaki unless you work in a cole mine.2) Re-reading Bounder's first post in this thread might be a good idea as might searching for the definitions of formal wear - there is no "formal without a jacket".
Well..... He is 44, i.e. closer to 40 than 50, but I would agree that he is in better shape than most guys regardless if they are 20 or 50.
All the best with the wedding! I think you will look great with that suit and most shirt/tie combinations will look good too, but I vote for picture number 2. "...so please don't focus on the suit and shoe combo..." Well, it's hard not to. I understand it's a less formal outdoor wedding in the morning but those light brown shoes will draw all attention to your feet. Unless you go for darker brown or burgundy shoes, the shirt/tie combinations will be irrelevant. IMHO,...
I think both jackets shown on the latest pictures look O.K. - it is a matter of preference, but you must consider the whole picture and include the trousers. The shorter jacket must be combined with shorter and slimmer cut trousers to maintain the balance. The trousers on the picture look good with the longer jacket.
Could someone please define Business Casual, then? I thought the blue shirt would have made it Business Casual even with a tie.