or Connect

Posts by erpet

Dear OP, When it comes to appearance, your own preference is more important. If you like your shirts tucked in, you should wear your shirts tucked in. Eventually you attract a woman who has the same preference and it is more likely that se will be a keeper than someone who wants something other than you.
I would have buttoned the jacket cuffs, but other than that I think it is a perfect look.
And don't forget to bring a straw for the Champagne cocktails.
Never been to one, but a Jason-hockey mask (plain white) would obviously look great with a black tie rig.
Personally, I would not feel comfortable wearing a coat of arms or insignia representing something of which I was never a part. One also risks getting a beating from a bunch of London City clerks walking in to the wrong pub wearing a jacket with the top right buttons in your latest suggestion.
Tattersall. Cording's normally have decent deals.
All right, I am not a native English speaker, but since when is "cordovan" a colour?
I really like the look of your travel wardrobe; tweed or cashmere PWC is meant to be worn in the real world. What do you wear in Dubai?
Intentional or not - as an assistant manager it is wise to at least try to look upon your co-workers as something other than mindless machines.
I have always argued that if it is hot enough for shorts, it's too hot to wear a jacket. The combination of shorts and a sports coat or blazer is silly regardless by whom it has previously been worn. It was discussed in another thread a while back and someone claimed it looks great because it was once worn by British officers, but the only pictures I have ever come across have been of the British desert uniform from WWII, i.e. a light cotton uniform and NOT anything more...