or Connect

Posts by ozloupgarou

Yeh I got the call for the $200 irradiation treatment fee from Fed ex...
Hot damn Joiji...missed that boat big time! Obviously should have paid more attention to the thread. Mr Brownman...I did go down the Hangar project pathway (Kirby has got some really nice stuff!) but unfortunately customs got it and the rest is history! I will now pm you! OLG
Hey Guys Sorry to hijack the thread....frequent reader and infrequent poster...keen to get a deer bone for my cordovan shoes (heard it is very beneficial)...anywhere in Melbourne got it? Thanks OLG
PM sent...,
Got some! New Years Resolution = Blown
Hey Kiya Those Globe specs look real nice...maybe a stupid question but are those lenses in them at the moment sunglass lenses?
Very nice..pm sent re sizing
Congrats Jason....wishing you and your wife the best for the future...and wishing your shirts drop soon...oh selfish me!
That's awesome! Thanks for the super fast reply.....btw Matt big fan of your Epaulet wiwt get ups....keep em coming..Oz
Hey Guys First post here but long time lurker like so many other.....anyone know if the carmina jodphur order is still open? Is states it closed on the 24rth of Sept but I can still order my size.....I noticed there was a post earlier that mentioned the wholecut order was being kept open till Monday...does this also apply for the jodphur? Thanks Oz