or Connect

Posts by ozloupgarou

Temple of Jawnz TOJ Black Lamb MDR Size 48/49 Black Lamb Gunmetal zippers Sleeve - 25 Arm pit to cuff 18.25 Chest (pit to pit) - 21 Shoulder width (back) -17.25 Mid Section - 20inch Waist - 20.5 Length at front (top of zip when zipped up to hem) - 24 Length at back (bottom of collar to hem) - 26 Sleeve width@pit - 8 Sleeve width@elbow - 7 Sleeve width@ cuff - 5 Purchased from another member - unfortunately it is a little too big for me $450 + shipping depending on where...
CARMINA for Spencer Hart Brown Suede UK 8.5 I am the second owner and have worn them a few times. They are still in good used condition and have been brushed after each wear PRICE $120AUD GRENSON Stanley brogue wingtip UK8 Good used condition.Selling as not getting much use in my current rotation. PRICE $100AUD ALDEN unlined suede dover in tan US 8.5 Suede in good nick. Brushed after each wear.Got them from Unionmade a year ago. SOLD Alden LHS in Whiskey Cordovan size...
Worn a few times and in good condition. Selling as they do not get worn as much in the current rotation. Happy to send overseas. PM me for a postage rate. Pick up in Sydney is welcome.
Thanks JM...will try and check it out..
Just on the Yebisu love....any bottle shops in Sydney stock it ?
Wow that looks amazing....come to think of it...i ordered something like that!
Bump and price drop to $A150...add 4%for paypal fees....postage included for Australia....enquire for international
Bought these last year and wore them a maximum 10 times. Still lots of life left in them They are made in England UK 8 Measure 12 inches in length by 4.5 inches in width. I usually take a US9 and these fit fine. Please add 4% to cover paypal fees Shipping included for Australia...PM for international Thanks for looking
Comes in at 18 inches. I usually take a 38 in a jacket and this fits over nicely.
Great for the warmer months.... Got it from the Tre Bien Shop .. Pit to Pit 19 inches Shoulder tip to sleeve 25 inches Length 29 inches Postage included for Australia PM for international Add 4% for paypal fees