or Connect

Posts by ozloupgarou

Thanks Jaypee...he looks the goods
Might do. Have had a good experience with them a while back but have since changed owners . Will give them a call anyway to see if they can help out .. Thank You Mr Romp and please keep up the excellent Blog!
Hey Guys Anyone know a good place to have a IWC Mark XV serviced in Sydney? Its been going great for a very long time but alas it needs some love..... LG PS Would like to avoid Richemont if possible.
Temple of Jawnz TOJ Black Lamb MDR Size 48/49 Black Lamb Gunmetal zippers Sleeve - 25 Arm pit to cuff 18.25 Chest (pit to pit) - 21 Shoulder width (back) -17.25 Mid Section - 20inch Waist - 20.5 Length at front (top of zip when zipped up to hem) - 24 Length at back (bottom of collar to hem) - 26 Sleeve width@pit - 8 Sleeve width@elbow - 7 Sleeve width@ cuff - 5 Purchased from another member - unfortunately it is a little too big for me $450 + shipping depending on where...
CARMINA for Spencer Hart Brown Suede UK 8.5 I am the second owner and have worn them a few times. They are still in good used condition and have been brushed after each wear PRICE $120AUD GRENSON Stanley brogue wingtip UK8 Good used condition.Selling as not getting much use in my current rotation. PRICE $100AUD ALDEN unlined suede dover in tan US 8.5 Suede in good nick. Brushed after each wear.Got them from Unionmade a year ago. SOLD Alden LHS in Whiskey Cordovan size...
Worn a few times and in good condition. Selling as they do not get worn as much in the current rotation. Happy to send overseas. PM me for a postage rate. Pick up in Sydney is welcome.
Thanks JM...will try and check it out..
Just on the Yebisu love....any bottle shops in Sydney stock it ?
Wow that looks amazing....come to think of it...i ordered something like that!
Bump and price drop to $A150...add 4%for paypal fees....postage included for Australia....enquire for international