or Connect

Posts by FlaneurNYC

Very . I picture you on a scooter wearing that.
^ Yeah. I think he was off on the sizing. Fit me more like a 42 or a 44. There was no size tag, so I can't be sure, though. The one I returned was made in the US, but I found another vintage BB coat that says "Made in England."
That's part of the reason I decided to return mine. (In addition to the beetle damage on the wool liners.) The seller said it was on the small side of 40R since it was vintage, but the epaulettes ended a bit down my shoulder and I could wear a puffa coat underneath it.Does anyone know who manufactured the "Made in England" coats for Brooks Brothers?
^ TIghter! Shorter!
Interesting. I don't picture wearing a lace PS myself, though.
I suppose it is. The artist took liberty — the horse and hawk are made of flowers.
It's not a joke? The video sure does feel like it is.
I'm loving this vintage Ferregamo on the bay: Unfortunately, it's got some condition issues.
They might work okay for glasses, but considering that microfiber is much easier on coated lenses, I can see your attraction to it. It's just thick and not particularly elegant. Cotton hankies do get much softer than pocket squares because you wash them a lot. So they'd probably do a better job. #firstworldproblems is right...
My handkerchiefs are cotton. My favorites are from Italy and Switzerland. US hankies are usually so disappointing.