or Connect

Posts by FlaneurNYC

I compared your pics to one of my own Hermés ties and I believe you may have snagged the elusive ebay deal.
^ On ebay, I bid on a vintage example of that exact design done in gold. I've also seen reverse-painted intaglio crystal cufflinks that are double-sided with different views of the dachshund on either side. I'm a dachshund owner and have a pair by Paul Smith. It's a copper dachshund with an old-school toggle back. I prefer double-sided links, but these were a gift.
I don't think that's a rope stripe. Rope stripes look like ropes. They have an obvious diagonal "pattern."
I snagged a black and a walnut and must've gotten in under the gun. Receipt arrived at the same price. Not that I wanted or needed them—but at that price, I couldn't resist.
^ Sorry, but it also looks fake. The logo is off center. And the jacquard weave on that logo silk is horrible. No detail. The first thing you have to look at is the company's branding. Also, when you see blurry pics on ebay it's often a hint that the seller is hiding something.
I'm not sure about this piece, but the printing looks pretty good.
The tag is off center and the embroidery and stitching looks cheap. It's probably fake.
You can't throw a stone in my neighborhood (LES/Alphabet City) without hitting some form of project/government housing.And they make it a middle door. Because the ends have no AC vents.
That looks more like a claret or a gamay than a burgundy.
Fake. Look at the embroidered tag. The shape of the G is all distorted and the ampersand is choppy.