or Connect

Posts by FlaneurNYC

Fake.
Does it make a difference when wearing it? It seems to me that the "defect" would be undetectable when worn. Depending on the difference between what you paid and full retail, the cost to remove stitching, glue, and restitch may not be worth the cost. .
For me, it depends on the last with Trickers. I find the country styles mangle my baby toe where the city shoes seem to have a more elongated toe box. With the country styles, I go a half size larger (I'll get a 9.5UK instead of a 9) and use tongue pads and it has worked out well.
Up for your consideration is a pair of unworn chocolate brown suede and calf saddle shoes with a brick-red rubber sole. These handsome shoes are handmade in the United Kingdom by Tricker's. I have another pair of identical shoes, so I'm clearing these out. They are a 9.5 UK, Fitting 5—which roughly translates to a 10-10.5 D US (determining the appropriate size for your foot is up to you). Comes with original bags, dust cloth, and marketing sheet. The original box is as it...
Up for your consideration is a pair of unworn ankle boots handmade in the United Kingdom by Tricker's. I have another pair of nearly identical boots, so I'm clearing these out. Please be sure of your size in this brand/last as I cannot guarantee fit. They are a 9.5 UK, Fitting 5—which roughly translates to a 10-10.5 D US (but again, determining the appropriate size for your foot is up to you). Comes with original bags, dust cloth, and marketing sheet. The original box is...
It worked this time, but I'm on my Macbook. The iMac I originally used is at the Genius Bar. Maybe that's why I was having trouble with your cart.
Edit: Will report back once issues are addressed (or not).
Just an FYI that I am unable to put any items in the cart. I'm running Firefox 30.0 on a recent iMac with OS 10.7.5.
Size 9.5 UK, 5 fitting, Brand New Tricker's. Send me an offer via PM here! Two Tone Saddle Oxfords: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171359686468 Burford Boot: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171361564586
Where are you shopping that they fold the suits and display them on shelves?