or Connect

Posts by kuslamb

@ Globetrotter - I will start with a single pistol, and then go from there. I will keep it at home (secured but accessible). If more guns are procured in the future, I will keep them in a more permanent option and/or at my office. @ All - Thanks for the responses, its really helpful. It seems as if on a lot of firearm forums, asking these questions is akin to starting a new "I am getting married, Need a tuxedo quick and cheap" thread on SF.
The mini vault is probably what I am going with. I really like the design.As for children and guns, what you wrote I completely agree with - IE including/educating child on guns. It's just tough because for the next several years, there are going to be lots of young kiddos around + nieces and nephews.Thanks again.
All the replies are very helpful. I understand how difficult my question is to answer as few details are offered and its such a personal taste. I foresee having a few guns. I have really enjoyed shooting in the past so feel that once I get comfortable with the weapons, range, etc... I think I will shoot somewhat frequently. Price is of course a concern, but not a major one. From what I have read, 9mm is popular for the reasons previously mentioned - affordable, readily...
I have been wanting a pistol for a long time. I have shot in the past, but never owned a gun. I want out of a gun something I can shot at a range easily, use for home protection, and really just learn with. I received as a gift a marksmanship course (2 sessions). I know it covers more than just shooting (cleaning, safety, etc...). I assume I will enjoy shooting and probably join with the range. It's 5 minutes from my office so shooting over lunch or after work is very...
We have vacationed in Breckenridge (Summer and Winter) my entire life (I am 30 now) and we really enjoy it. There are some good restaurants, nothing too chainy, but do not expect NYC or Paris. Its a very walkable town with shopping, cafes, bakeries, tourist shops, etc... From Breckenridge you can quickly get to Keystone, Copper Mountain, Frisco and Silverthorne. Each of the towns have their own unique vibe with Keystone and Breckenridge feeling like Breckenridge,...
I purchased trees last sale and the cedar shirt hangers and the cedar suit hangers. All came in perfect shape, working perfectly, and cheap. Has anyone used the pant hangers? I have never used that style of hanger and curious if it works well. What about their socks? Again, no experience, but some of the patterns look good and the price is great.
Based on the pics and the size (13E), methinks this was a big boy who walked, a lot - They seem to be flattened out a ton...Maybe it's just how the shoe is built and/or how the pictures present them.
My older brother and I took our satellite office for a nice holiday dinner last night. Prior to dinner we spent a half day with them going over the year, shooting it in general. Conversation led to the holidays and gifts. The only man in the office asked me about my shoes and if they were new. I was wearing my 2 month old Walnut Strands. Everyone complimented me on them and all the associated niceties. Later at dinner, one of the secretaries spilled her diet coke and it...
In for $175 now...
In for $150