or Connect

Posts by dupper

Raybans aren't my favorite. Lens quality is poor. Have you checked out Retrosuperfuture or Wonderland? both have the wayfarer shape with MUCH better lenses
sorry about that! they're size 52mm
I have a like new pair of Persol 649's in tortoise im looking to unload. I'll sell them for a reasonable price but I really want the new folding Persols in the caramel color with blue lenses size 52. If you have those and are looking to trade, Id love to :-) or like I said, I'll sell them for much less than I paid.
I have a pair of the LTD edition Persol Roadster GT if you decided you want something dif. :-)
I agree, I bought the reissues of the Steve McQueen Persols (Havana/blue) and feel that they are way too big and do not look like the ones Steve wore at all. The Luxottica remakes seem to have thicker frames and a darker havana color. I did hear a rumor though that they will be re-releasing them in a size 52 but possibly only in Europe. Anyway, i'm willing to trade my 54 Mcqueens for a 52 Mcqueen or willing to stait up sell them :-) just bought the 649's in size 52mm and...
still available?
Hello, selling a brand new pair of Persol SM sunglasses. THese are the special edition Steve Mcqueen model. THese Persols are replicas of the pair McQueen wore in the Thomas Crown Affair. They have a light havana color and blue polarized lenses. THe sunglasses fold just like the old ones. Looking for 600 or best offer! Come with Steve McQueen box, case and sealed cloth as well as a certificate of authenticity feel free to message me with any questions! new to this forum...
sent message with no reply
oh yeah, and do you have the case? know the size?
I really want these, are they still for sale?