or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

You may have a shorter-than-average neck, so mock necks work best for you. I prefer full turtlenecks because they reach just below my jaw line (without hugging). Mock necks are too short on me.Still, I wouldn't want a linen turtleneck.
The SF discount code doesn't work for the MTO. Is that correct? EDIT: Received confirmation that MTO pieces are not discounted.
Just my two cents: I sized up in linen because I'm somewhat between sizes, and IM in linen have a closer fit. If you are not between a medium and a large then you can probably wear linen in medium.
I was hoping for at least one pocket. Always hate having to put my phone in a trouser pocket when I'm not carrying a bag.Not gonna stop me from getting one in 230, though.
For the pub jacket, do these measurements from Inis Meain apply to the MTO model? What about sizing for the full-zip cardigan?
A picture of the pub jacket in Cloch, please.
Is Balla a light or medium grey?
Yes, the grey birdseye currently carried by NMWA is heavier than the grey linen donegal, for example.
Does the full-zip cardigan have pockets? I think I'm getting a pub jacket and a cardigan. EDIT: removed my redundant question. EDIT 2: all the pics I can find on the full-zip tell me there are no pockets, but I want a full-zip in 230.
Re: NMWA's customer service NMWA is the only non-Canadian online menswear shop I know that offers free shipping to Canada, either via UPS or USPS. It means I no longer worry about getting the most out of a shipment and simply kop when I succumb to temptation, which is fairly often lately. (Three orders so far this season.)