or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

To those going to the trunk show, I encourage you to check out the PoW plaid Valstarino. I finally received mine yesterday and it looks terrific. The picture below does not do it justice.
Not for this season, it seems.I don't really need NMWA to carry more items I want, but I wouldn't mind if it carried HWL. (I'm slim but not lanky.)
Is there a whole swatch book?A Heschung question: does the MTO accept sizes that NMWA doesn't carry? I normally wear US 8 / UK 7, that translates to about 4" in sole width and 11.5 in sole length. (Measuring my Rider boots.)
I took an iron to it this past weekend and took out all the wrinkles and creases. It wound up looking a little like a deflated coat with a small lapel roll.(I don't know if I'd committed a SW&D crime.)
Will the Rota MTO be online as well?EDIT: I realize this is a silly question, so I'll just wait.
Thanks, Greg! I think I'm just going to order a size 15/38 popover and find out for myself.
Thanks! This means no Inglese for me.
If size 16/41 has a shoulder width of less than 19", can I assume that size 15/38 has a shoulder width of less than 18"? (I can work with 17.5" shoulders if the chest is a bit over 40".)
Shoulder width on the size 15/38 Inglese linen popovers, please. (I imagine the chambray shirts measure the same.) Are the linen Niche shirts sized the same way as the winter ones? If so, I'm a medium with XL shoulders.
Rotas in 500 g cotton twill work very well in -20 weather. I hope the summer Rotas will be as cool as the winter ones are warm. Are the linen Rotas stiff or washed? (I think they are stiff based on the pics.)