or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

As expected, I missed out on the brown linen Eidos field jacket in both size 46 and 48. How heavy is the linen fabric on the Geller officer coat?
Thank you. If I fail to snag a piece in the initial drop, is there enough brown linen left for MTO?
Thanks. No worries, even if I don't go for that coat I'm sure it'll sell out in five minutes.
The picture from Eidos looks a tad darker to me. I like that shade better. Heck, maybe I'll just go straight for the Geller coat. I have little hope of snagging that field coat anyways--too slow on the draw.
Which one is closer to real life?
I think so...it looked darker in Eidos' lookbook.
Thanks! That can be my backup if I failed to score Eidos' brown linen field coat this week.
Is this Ollie or Ts(s)?
Thank you. I was hoping to get replies that would convince me that I was wrong not to pick up those beauties. I'm still not decided, but I'm closer to pulling the trigger. But right now I'm going to take a gander at the new beauties that just went online.
I think it's because I'm used to cold and how I layer. I already wear a shirt and a light sweater plus scarf when it's below 0C, so I'd just overheat on top with 24 oz wool when it's not cold enough. I don't pull out my NMWA LBM navy coat until -10.I think I dress fairly heavy for a Canadian, actually.