or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

Actually, NMWA needs some coats for truly cold weather. Those LBM coats aren't too warm below -20 Celsius because they aren't fully lined. They're still great though. I've worn my LBM more often than my other winter coats this past season. I'm wearing it today because it's still very much below the freezing point here. We need stylish clothes for heat waves and cold snaps.
I don't know whether to be thankful that off-the-rack Formosas don't fit me. But with all the new drops and my growing wish list, I see myself making another order within a week.
Did you or anyone find anything awesome in the Rota swatches?
Thanks. I'm not worried about the hooded jacket, but a little hesitant about the Schneider. It should already look relaxed on me in size 4 based on the measurements (except for my shoulders), not sure sizing up one will quite work.
How does the navy dobby cotton hooded jacket look in real life? It's on my to-get list (as in possibly next month). I'd go for the Schneider baseball jacket except it probably wouldn't fit me right. (Would have to go to size 5 to get the shoulders to fit, but then the rest of the jacket would look too relaxed on me in that size.)
I noticed that from the measurements Greg gave me, but figured it could be taken in if needed. Hope to receive mine soon.
My size.
Here's my crappy attempt at capturing the real-life colours of the PoW plaid Valstarino.
I'll give it a try. Am planning to iron it this afternoon anyways. It's darker in real life. This picture captures the look:
Sorry, It's too soon for me to wear it. Six inches of snow came down today. I hope other members will help you out. It should go well with a whole lot of colours.