or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

Ah, OK. Greg and Kyle, there's no hurry on shipping my five pairs of socks. Also, screw the measurements. We did just fine last season without them. With them, people still asked a bunch of questions on those GRP polos. You just can't win.
The Formosa trunk show must be going gangbusters for there to be no drops two days in a row.
When will Schneider drop?
Three questions for Greg and Kyle: 1) GRP linen polos: I'm consistently a 3 in GRP, but the measurements for the linen polos in size 3 are small overall (exactly 38" in chest and small shoulders). a. Should I size up? b. Will there be shrinkage even if washed cold and air-dried? (It looks like I must size up if there will be shrinkage.) 2) Eidos cotton canvas dress chinos: how wide are the hems for size 32?
Has the Eidos brown linen field jacket gone up, or did I miss it completely? I just see the navy hemp version.
Oh, I know. My AW14 field coat was an MTO. Just thinking that there will be again enough people too slow on the trigger to warrant a special ordering page for the SS15 field coat.
Might as well ask this now: Are the fabrics for Eidos's field coats still available for MTO (the navy hemp blend and the brown linen)? What other fabrics are available? I have a feeling that I will be too slow again on the trigger next week.
I think they are somewhat stretchy because the shoulder measurements are small. I hesitated because I wasn't sure the shoulders would stretch two inches. You can see the one of the hanger's ends poking out quite a bit in one of the shots.
I'm waiting for the Schneider green pony coming next week.
I may end up with just socks today.