or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

Greg and Kyle are always patient and helpful. Hope you picked USPS for shipping, that way you'd pay 13% HST at the most. (Nothing if you're lucky.)
Sorry, should have put a smiley at the end of my post. I knew you were just having fun. Doubt I'm a VIP-level kopper, though. That's Stitchy.
I have two NMWA orders in transit, one NMWA MTO, one NMWA pre-order, and I'm itching to move some wish list items into my cart.Lesson: some of us can talk and kop at the same time.
I think everyone understands this. My stupid question never even occurred to me until today. Sorry for the fuss.
Thanks, but I'm sticking with my choices. Won't know the results until I put them on.
I'm already slim with an 8" drop, thanks. My somewhat V-shaped body is what lands me between a small and a medium, and size 38 usually doesn't fit me in the shoulders.
I fit funny, so SC dimensions don't always help. I actually sized up on IM linen sweaters against advice (which worked) but sized back down for the MTO based on that experience. For the SS coat, I went by Greg's rough sizing where size IV = US 38.I'm sure my orders will work out. Just post-commitment jitters, you know.
Didn't take it that way. You're usually OTT. Still, I wonder if it'd be possible to exchange the SS coat for one in a different size since there would be a few available for sale...
Point. I guess there's always the SF marketplace if sizing doesn't work out. I sized up for IM's linen sweaters but took my usual size for the MTO (because pub jacket and zip cardigan are outerwear and therefore bigger). I hope the shoulders on the SS coat won't be too tight.
Dumb question: does NMWA's usual return and exchange policy apply to the MTO's? I'm pretty confident in my choices, but just in case sizing doesn't work out...