or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

Why I can't commit to the five sleeping beauties I've been eyeing. 1) Macintosh Grey birdcage Dalkeith raincoat I've been looking at this coat since NMWA opened, and for some reason it still isn't sold out. (Only available in 36.) I think Macs are too skinny. I would have to size up one just to fit, up 2 if I wanted to wear more than a shirt underneath, at which point the chest would be too large for me (a 42 for size 38). 2) Gray Gordon Too homely in a good way. It...
I'm of the opinion that any piece NMWA carries is still a good deal under a bad exchange rate. I'm just glad their stock suits and sport coats don't fit me.
Are the measurements correct for the Eidos hemp field coat in size 46? They show the same shoulder width as size 48 but with a smaller chest and a shorter body. I may size down if those numbers are right. Don't need as much room to layer in spring/summer.
On second thought...I'd like to show a tentative hand for size 38/48. I really like the look of the hemp fabric and I'm sure I can rationalize the addition of this jacket into my wardrobe.My AW14 Eidos MTO field jacket is my favourite piece of outerwear right now as the temperatures rise to between -10 C and 0. Soon it will be the right weather for that hemp coat.
Thanks! I'm hoping to score the brown linen one. Was hoping to get the Valstar safari shacket.
They were sized a bit smaller last year as well, and I think I took them in medium instead of my usual small.
Got my Schneider green pony! Greg and Kyle must be working overtime.
Ah, OK. Greg and Kyle, there's no hurry on shipping my five pairs of socks. Also, screw the measurements. We did just fine last season without them. With them, people still asked a bunch of questions on those GRP polos. You just can't win.
The Formosa trunk show must be going gangbusters for there to be no drops two days in a row.
When will Schneider drop?