or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

I believe it's just the length. I ordered the field jacket in 48S and I remember the measurements were the same as the regular version except it was shorter in body.
I may have had a bit of shrinkage in a couple of Inglese, but I can't remember whether they were just tighter than my other Inglese shirts (coincidentally all 38) before I washed them. They all fit a little differently from the start.
You'll be fine. I've done that many times with all my Inglese shirts (at least five) with no problems.
Came across some pics of NR's Biker today that some people might find useful: http://beyondfabric.tumblr.com/post/135928002208/an-updated-biker
Will there be an Eidos preorder very soon? Just want to know if it's safe for me to splurge on NR.
Will there be Eidos preorders for AW16 soon?
+1 on Eidos pre-orders (so I can get coats and jackets in short sizes) and non-casentino Ulster coats.+1 on Inis Meain pre-orders+1 on smaller-size knitwear (I'm thinking of those Gray knit jackets that would be an inch too long on me)Can we have a special discount for all Canadian members where we pay the full price on the NMWA site, except in Canadian dollars?
Thanks, Spoo. The purple jacket's too small in the shoulders for me. I can fit into the DB coat but can't wear a jacket underneath based on those measurements. If you have trouble selling the DB coat (and I can't imagine that being the case) then I might pick it up.
I'm between a 36 and a 38 with wide-ish shoulders. I'm hoping I can fit into that brown herringbone DB coat. (Slim chance that purple jacket will fit me.)
Measurements? Also, is that Chan linen jacket blue or purple? It looks purplish on my monitor.