or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

+1 on Eidos pre-orders (so I can get coats and jackets in short sizes) and non-casentino Ulster coats.+1 on Inis Meain pre-orders+1 on smaller-size knitwear (I'm thinking of those Gray knit jackets that would be an inch too long on me)Can we have a special discount for all Canadian members where we pay the full price on the NMWA site, except in Canadian dollars?
Thanks, Spoo. The purple jacket's too small in the shoulders for me. I can fit into the DB coat but can't wear a jacket underneath based on those measurements. If you have trouble selling the DB coat (and I can't imagine that being the case) then I might pick it up.
I'm between a 36 and a 38 with wide-ish shoulders. I'm hoping I can fit into that brown herringbone DB coat. (Slim chance that purple jacket will fit me.)
Measurements? Also, is that Chan linen jacket blue or purple? It looks purplish on my monitor.
Try Charles Wall.
I've never been hit with custom fees in Canada when the package is posted via Royal Mail.
Thanks. Laziness demands that I ask before I do real work. Sink it is.
Has anyone tried machine-washing last year's thermal sweater on delicate setting? I know the label says dry cleaning and I think Mauro reluctantly allows hand-washing, but I'm not sure about delicate machine wash then air dry.
I don't think there have been Rotas in cavalry twill, but there's this pair from Eidos: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/slate-blue-cavalry-twill-sal-trousers-11-12-oz-wool.html (with a high waist, no less!)
I think Mauro plans to leave SF and we'll have to follow his blog. Don't know why your e-mail bounced, though.