or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

Missed out on the field jacket, too. I wonder if we're soon going to see a lot of variations on the following in WAYWT.
I'm actually a convert to both. I own six Inglese shirts but just two Mazzies. The Mazzies don't fit me as well as the Inglese, but I love them as casual shirts.
For those of us who love Mazzies, where can we go to feed our addiction at reasonable cost? (One online retailer charges a hundred more per shirt.)
It's a peeve of mine. I often have to pass up stuff because I know they won't fit properly up there. That said, Inglese shirts are amazing in how well they fit me.
An additional difference is that Inglese's shoulders fit both narrow and broad-shouldered men due to the pleated sleevehead. However, that same sleevehead may also make sleeve shortening a bit more difficult. (Some Inglese have longer sleeves than others so they may need to be altered. For example, the light blue linen shirt had very long sleeves that exceeded my monkey arms.)
Please post pics if possible. Thank you.
He's also wearing a suit under the oatmeal. Guess this means the field jacket will be roomy.
No idea how well cord cinches. Was hoping to add cords to my wardrobe. Well, the oatmeal tweed looks fine, too. Just not my usual outerwear colour.
Will the Eidos field jacket come in more than one make? I notice there's a brown corduroy version in Eidos' lookbook.
A true six-ply or a 12-ply like the rollneck? I'm interested, but I just ordered a cardigan from Northern Watters so I'm not sure I need another right now.