or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

What's the shoulder width? (I'm a 38 with oversized shoulders.) EDIT: Never mind. I can see it's just wide enough by the way it hangs on the NMWA hanger.
So...do you have pics and stories of good stuff that didn't find their way into NMWA's invenory? Sometimes I wonder what we don't get to see.
The jade Merino has 14% nylon. No sheen whatsoever.
No, I'm calling myself skinny. I had trouble wearing my Merino closed until I learned to smooth the liner inside. Don't know if that will work for you.
Being a rebel and wearing my Merino closed today because it's -22 C. People would stare if I wore it open. That said, it's a very warm coat when closed due to the thick liner. It looks fine if one has a skinny body.
Just curious: Why are fabrics with poly or nylon more expensive than all-wool (incl. wool + cashmere) and all-cotton (moleskin)?
It's this one, right?
I'm debating on whether to order something from the current season or wait and see what comes up for SS15. (I know I'm getting that brown linen field jacket this coming season.)
Thank you! My main problem is size as I wear US 38S/IT 48S. I'm also slow on the draw on outerwear. My only Eidos piece is the field jacket via MTO. Given how well it fits me, I believe Eidos suits and sport coats will fit me just fine.
Does this apply to suits, sport coats, and the other pieces of outerwear NMWA offers?